Q: What is Frozen Fun at Disney California Adventure?
A: Frozen Fun at Disney’s California Adventure is a wonderful experience made up of different events! From the beginning of January until mid-May you’ll be able to experience all things Frozen.
- Anna and Elsa have a new home in Hollywood Land and you can meet them at Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome located in the Animation Academy. Make sure you get a Fastpass so you can see these regal sisters with the shortest wait time. Also located in the Animation Academy is the Royal Academy where you can learn how to sketch different characters like Olaf and Marshmallow.
- Head over to Muppet Vision 3D-temporarily reimagined as the Crown Jewel Theatre-to experience For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration. Two Arendellian Storytellers host the festivities and introduce each musical number. Anna, Elsa and Kristoff also join in the fun and you’re encouraged to sing along! This attraction is also available for Fastpass.
- Do you want to build a snowman? You can do that and more at Stage 17 which has been transformed into a snowcapped courtyard of Arendelle. You’ll be able to build a snowman or slip and slide down a snow slide, share a warm hug with Olaf, or witness the charming songs and story games of The Tubadours and The Frolicking Fjords. There are plenty of ways for guests of all ages to “chill”.
- For nighttime entertainment, you can boogie and groove at Freeze the Night! A Family Dance Party. You’ll be immersed in stunning Frozen-inspired décor and lighting effects while listening to the music of DJ Chill. There’s also interactive fun at The Ice House, performances by the Ice Breakers dance crew, and much more!
- For shopping, check out Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post. Located in the Hollywood Backlot, you’ll discover plenty of Frozen-themed apparel, keepsakes, trinkets and toys!
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019