If you’re going to Disney, then it’s likely your family or party wants to have a plan. You already know what attractions or restaurants you want to visit. But what is still closed at Walt Disney World’s theme parks?
Below is a list of experiences that have not returned yet.
1.) Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
2.) Serveur Amusant
3.) Viva Mexico
Epcot Dining Locations
1.) Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
3.) Restaurant Marrakesh
4.) Monsieur Paul
5.) Tangierine Cafe
Magic Kingdom — Attractions/Entertainment
- 1.) Walt Disney World Railroad
- 2.) Enchanted Tales with Belle
- 3.)Citizens of Main Street
- 4.) Main Street Trolley Show
- 5.) Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- 6.) Meet Characters from Aladdin in Adventureland
- 7.) Meeting Disney Pals as Circus Stars at Pete’s Silly Side Show
- 8.) Meet Ariel at her Grotto
- 9.) Meet Alice and Wonderland at the Mad Tea Party
- 10.) Meet Gaston near his Tavern
- 11.) Meet Merida at Fairytale Garden
- 12.) Meet Peter Pan in Fantasyland
- 13.) Meet Tinker Bell at Town Square Theater
- 14.) Meet Winnie the Pooh and Tigger at the “Thotful Spot”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
1.) Voyage of the Little Mermaid
2.) Star Wars Launch Bay
3.) Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
5.) Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular
6.) Citizens of Hollywood
7.) Meeting Toy Story Characters
8.) Meeting Incredibles Characters
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- 1.) Donald’s Dino-Bash!
- 2.) Harambe Village Acrobats
- 3.) Meet Pocahontas on Discovery Island Trails
- 4.) Meet Russell and Dug at Discovery Island
- 5.) Meet Timon and Rafiki at Discovery Island
- 6.) Pandora Drummers – Swotu Waya
- 7.) Pandora Rangers
Also, we didn’t count the Finding Nemo stage show since that returns in a week!
We didn’t list EVERY location, such as the gift shops, but these are the significant entertainment offerings that are still closed.
Come back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Visiting the Holiday Storytellers at Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays 2022 - December 4, 2022
- Closer Look at Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Retheme of Splash Mountain - December 3, 2022
- 11 Fun and Interesting Facts about Walt Disney - November 27, 2022