Extra Magic Hours (EMH) are a Disney perk for guests staying at a Disney World Resort. On certain days, guests are able to enter a park an hour earlier or stay two hours later. They are also a great way to experience the park with less crowds! The question is when planning a trip where is the best place to learn which parks are having Extra Magic Hours each day.
- The easiest way to find this information is to work with a travel agent who specializes in Disney like MickeyTravels. Our job is to provide you with information like this to help best plan your vacation days!
- The Disney World official site has a daily park schedule where you can find out what the park hours are for each day.
- Kenny the Pirate lists Extra Magic Hours with crowd calendars, so not only do you get a calendar of Extra Magic but also an idea of which parks will be the least/most crowded each day. You can also find on his site which attractions are open for EMH in each park!
- WDWinfo also lists out Extra Magic Hours by dates here. It also gives a list underneath the dates with which attractions are available to ride in the morning and evening hours.
As with everything, park hours are always subject to change. Be sure to check the daily guides while on vacation to verify!
If you are looking to plan a Disney World vacation and want an easy guide to the parks with Extra Magic Hours each day contact me at email@example.com or on Facebook! My services are 100% FREE and you can be sure that I will provide you with EMH information as well as plenty of other magical tips along the way!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019