So many guests need to have their favorite cup of Joe before they start their day at Walt Disney World. While coffee is available at the Disney World hotels, you can also get some great coffee at locations in the theme parks! Let’s talk about where to find coffee at the theme parks.
- Main Street Bakery-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Revive Kiosk in Tomorrowland
- Westward Ho
- Cheshire Cafe (temporarily unavailable)
- The Friar’s Nook (temporarily unavailable)
- Traveler’s Cafe-Starbucks
- The American Adventure – Joffrey’s Kiosk
- Test Track – Joffrey’s Kiosk
- Joffrey’s Kiosk at the World Showcase entrance
- Joffrey’s Kiosk between Canada & the UK pavilions
- Epcot Monorail Station – Joffrey’s Kiosk
- Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
- Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Trolley Car Cafe-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Kiosk outside the exit of Tower of Terror
- Joffrey’s Kiosk at the entrance of Pixar Place
- Catalina Eddie’s (temporarily unavailable)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Creature Comforts-Starbucks
- Joffrey’s Kiosk at the park entrance
- Joffrey’s Royal Anandapur Tea Company
- Isle of Java
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery (temporarily unavailable)
- Nomad Lounge
You’re also able to get coffee at most table service restaurants, however, if you’re just looking for the beverage, it’s best to grab it at one of the places we listed above. What is your favorite spot to get coffee at the Disney World theme parks?
Even Disney Springs is a great place to grab coffee. You can occasionally find seasonal drinks at the Starbucks in Disney Springs. Also, be sure to look for special options at Joffrey’s Coffee, too!
Do you enjoy a good cup of coffee in the morning? Are you missing the aroma of coffee while vacationing at Disney? If so, then you should consider the Disney Specialty Coffee Collection from Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. Check out some of their exciting flavors below!
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Celebrating Disney’s Milestones in the 40-Year History of Epcot - September 25, 2022
- Epcot 40th Anniversary Merchandise and Food Details - September 24, 2022
- Is Disney’s Animal Kingdom still just a half day park? - September 18, 2022