Question: I am thinking about planning a Disney Cruise and I was wondering what kinds of activities there are for my toddler. Will he or she be bored?
Answer: Toddlers will have a BLAST on a Disney Cruise. There’s so much for them to do that they will not want to get off the ship! Here’s a look at some of the special activities the Disney Cruise Line offers its littlest guests:
- Oceaneer Club– parents can drop their kiddos (ages 3-12) off at the club to enjoy some adult time, while the kids play in a supervised activity center designed just for them. Here, they can explore Andy’s Room, Monsters Academy, Pixie Hollow and Explorer Pod. For even smaller guests (under 3), loving Cast Members are ready to welcome your little one in the Nursery.
- Disney Junior- kids can meet some of their favorite Disney Junior friends, such as Jake and Sophia the First, and participate in a Disney Junior Dance Party that gets kids singing and dancing together.
- Mini Golf- join your kids on a 9 hole miniature gold course aboard the ship, Disney-style.
- Water Fun Galore- you will find whimsically themed splash zones, like Nephews’ Spalsh zone, to water play areas, like Nemo’s Reef, to the Mickey Pool to keep your kids cool and energy high. And don’t forget about the Aqua Duck and Aqua Dunk!!
- Movies by the Pool- little travels will love watching their Disney favorite movies on the jumbo screen by the pool.
- Deck Parties- the entire family will celebrate together on the Disney Cruise Line at the Sail-Away Celebration and Pirate Night.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique– aboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, young princesses and pirates can receive magical makeovers.
As you can see, there are many things to keep your little one excited and engaged on a Disney Cruise. Helping families plan their magical sailings is my specialty and I would love to help your family plan yours. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat and be sure to follow me on Facebook to keep up with the latest Disney news, updates and promotions! Happy Sailing!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019