10 Disney Treasure Fun Facts You Will Love!
Disney Cruise Line newest ship will embark on its first trip on December 2024, until then, check out these 10 Disney Treasure Fun Facts you will for sure love! And also they are great little secrets to impress your friends once you go on your next cruise vacation.
Speaking of cruise vacations, Disney Cruise Line Castaway Club members can now book their Disney Treasure cruise! Bookings for all guests will open on September 20, 2023.
Now get ready to discover fun facts about the Periscope Pub, Skipper Society, Tomorrow Tower Suite and so many more exciting venues at the Disney Treasure!
- At Disneyland Resort, a variety of flora and fauna sprouting around Jungle Cruise gives guests the sense that they are sailing in waterways around the globe. In honor of the original attraction, the plants throughout the Skipper Society on the Disney Treasure will be the same foliage species thriving in Disneyland.
- You may notice the vintage-style luggage stacked neatly behind the bar at Skipper Society featured in the artist rendering of the venue. Each suitcase will be plastered with travel stickers that represent locations depicted inside the Jungle Cruise attraction, including the backside of water!
- It’s hard to forget the iconic green and red architecture of the attraction building in Magic Kingdom Park in Walt Disney World Resort, which announces to all who see it that they are steps away from a hilarious adventure onboard the Jungle Cruise! As it happens, the green and red tones depicted on the walls of Skipper Society will be exact color matches to the Jungle Cruise attraction marquee at Magic Kingdom.
- While sipping cocktails or sampling tasty morsels at Skipper Society, future Disney Treasure guests will hear familiar music playing in the venue, including spiels from the Jungle Cruise attractions around the world! That means you’ll hear Skipper voices from across the globe and in various languages such as English, Dutch, French, Cantonese, and more.
- Skipper Society will have a jungle boat name of its own! Imagineers will dub the vessel housing the bar “Ems Empress” after the Ems River where the Disney Treasure will make her first voyage to sea. An “Ems Empress” sign will hang proudly inside the venue when the Disney Treasure sets sail in December 2024.
- Throughout the Periscope Pub, guests will discover various artifacts, drawings and books used by Captain Nemo and his brave crew during undersea explorations on the Nautilus.
- Only eagle-eyed fans will spot the hidden numbers located behind the bar in Periscope Pub! Disney Imagineers will include numbers on the large submarine pressure gauge decorating the back bar of the venue. These numbers honor the geographical coordinates of Meyer Werft shipyard where the Disney Treasure was built, and the official hull numbers of each ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet.
- The Periscope Pub will offer a delicious menu of light bites, undersea-inspired drinks and craft brews, including three exclusive tap beers that will be uniquely themed to the “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” film and celebrated theme park attraction.
- Beloved by generations of Disney Parks goers, Figment is the adorable purple dragon who first debuted at the Journey Into Imagination attraction at EPCOT at Walt Disney World. In the Tomorrow Tower Suite, guests will encounter Figment posing in various hiding places.
- Imagineers will place a special sculpture at the base of the Tomorrow Tower Suite’s spiral staircase that honors the iconic EPCOT landmark, Spaceship Earth. The sculpture will bring the spirit of EPCOT to life when guests enter the suite through music and lighting effects.
Interesting right? We can’t wait to set sail on the Disney Treasure and check out these fun facts for ourselves!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 4 Reasons To Stay At The Villas At Disneyland Hotel! - September 29, 2023
- New Epcot Reimagined Collection Available Now At The Creations Shop! - September 28, 2023
- Must Try Items From New EPCOT Festival Marketplaces At Food And Wine Festival! - September 22, 2023