Frozen 2 has arrived in theaters and for fans that have been waiting for the sequel for the past 6 years – it feels like the first time in forever! If you happen to be in or around the Disney Parks in Orlando and are looking to immerse yourself in everything Frozen, we have a few suggestions that you’re bound to enjoy.
- Frozen Ever After
- Would this even be a Frozen attractions list if I did not bring up the Frozen Ever After ride? On this ride, you see Elsa’s beautiful ice palace whilst keeping a lookout the queen herself! Anna, Olaf and many other of your film favorites are there to welcome you along this magical ride.
- Frozen Ever After Dessert Party
- Be a true princess like Anna and stuff some chocolate in your face! What sounds better than getting amazing seats with some amazing sweets – watching the new “Epcot Forever” fireworks, and then heading off to ride the Frozen Ever After ride? For adults, booze is also on the menu – which is a great perk while you comfortably watch the new display.
- Meet Anna and Elsa
- The girls are away from Arendelle and are ready to meet you at Royal Sommerhus in Norway! Bring the kiddos – or your inner-kiddo – and chat with Queen Elsa and Princess Anna, snap a photo, and give yourself a memorable experience.
- Wandering Reindeer
- The Wandering Reindeer is a great shop for you to grab some Frozen Essentials after just getting off of the Frozen Ever After ride – located in Norway.
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
- If you have never gone to this attraction before – do not write it off just based on the fact that it is a sing-along. It is so much more than that. See your Frozen favorites on stage being navigated by two hilarious narrators. You’ll sing, you’ll laugh and you’ll plan on coming back to enjoy Frozen with a bunch of Frozen fans such as yourself!
- Meet Olaf
- It might be winter, but in Hollywood Studios – Olaf is finally enjoying summer! Stop by and get a photo with him – as well as a warm hug.
- Frozen Fractal Gift Shop
- Looking for a Frozen gift shop in Hollywood Studios? Stop into the Frozen Fractal and get everything your Frozen heart desires!
Magic Kingdom Park
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
- If your little one is interested in unleashing her inner queen or princess, stop by the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and watch them be transformed into Anna or Elsa. This is a great opportunity to feel like the royalty they’ve been all along!
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire
- Watch Anna, Elsa and Olaf take center stage as they welcome you to the Magic Kindom with some of their other royal friends!
- Festival of Fantasy Parade
- Spot some of your Frozen favorites as they pass by with some of their Disney friends in the Festival of Fantasy parade!
On top of all this – be on the lookout for Frozen 2 themed treats at places like Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs, as well as the recent release of Arendelle Aqua merch. The glittery blue gear is something special – and not ice-cold at all!
A stop by any of these locations will get you in the spirit of the newly released Frozen 2. Have fun and enjoy!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Review: ‘Muppets Haunted Mansion’ is Delightfully Fun and Spooky for the Whole Family! - October 12, 2021
- 6 Attractions that Sabrina (the Teenage Witch) Visited on Her Trip to Animal Kingdom - October 5, 2021
- 5 Ways that you can Celebrate Walt Disney Worlds’ 50th Anniversary from Home - September 24, 2021