Hello Foolish Mortals! It may only be mid-August but tonight marks the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom! Along with the theme park’s magical Halloween-themed makeover comes a wide array of delicious ghoulish delights designed to tantalize your taste buds! This year boasts over a dozen incredible treats! Check out some of the spooktacular highlights!
1. Hitchhiking Ghost Dessert – Aloha Isle (only during the party) – The Hitchhiking Ghosts Phineas, Gus and Ezra are featured on this loveable sweet treat fashioned to look like one of the Doom Buggies from the Haunted Mansion. This chocolate cream puff is filled with cookies and cream mousse and topped with a chocolate piece!
2. Maleficent Dessert – Storybook Treats (available all hours!) – This frozen treat plays tribute to one of Disney’s most sinister baddies – Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. It’s made up of a lime soft serve, black waffle cone, purple sugar and chocolate horns.
3. Hades Nachos – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe (party nights only) – If the god of the underworld had a favorite snack we reckon it would be this fiery treat! This dishe really packs a punch and is made up of black bean nacho chips topped with buffalo chicken and your choice of finishing touches from the toppings bar!
4. Madama Leota Dessert – Liberty Square Market (party nights only) – Another terrific treat for fans of Haunted Mansion this vanilla tart is filled with toasted marshmallow pastry creme and topped with crispy pearls, chocolate and a hard candy garnish.
5. Muenster Smash Burger – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe (party nights only) – Burger lovers will definitely want to give this monstrous treat a try at Cosmic Ray’s in Tomorrowland. It’s served on a black bun with Muenster cheese, tots and Sriracha aioli.
6. No-So-Poison Apple Cupcake – Main Street Bakery (available all hours!) – Mirror, Mirror on the wall what is the fairest Halloween treat of them all? This Snow White-themed poison apple treat is definitely a frontrunner. Its made up of spiced apple cake with pecan crunch and buttercream!
7. Popcorn – Various Locations (available all hours!) – Disney collectors will definitely want to be on the lookout for these fun 2018 souvenir popcorn containers which will be making the rounds this Halloween Season at various popcorn carts throughout the Magic Kingdom! It’s the perfect way to remember your Halloween adventure long after the party is over!
8. Candy Corn Milkshake – Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (available all hours!) – If you enjoy the taste of Candy Corn than this indulgent treat is definitely for you! This delicious shake is topped with cotton candy and a Mickey-shaped marshmallow. It’s like a wonderful trick-or-treat stash in milkshake form!
9. Candy Corn Ice Cream – Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (all hours!) – Also at Auntie Gravity’s in Tomorrowland is Candy Corn Soft Serve ice cream. It’s as sweet and wonderful as the real thing and comes in a cone or a sundae!
10. Zero Waffle Sundae – Sleepy Hollow (party nights starting October 1st) – Halloween would not be complete without a waffle-based treat from Sleepy Hollow and this one is definitely big on Halloween charm. The sundae features two waffles that bear the likeness of Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas. It comes topped with vanilla ice cream, sprinkles and caramel drizzle.
11. Jack Skellington Cake Push Pop – Sleepy Hollow (party nights only) – Speaking of Nightmare Before Christmas– these Pumpkin King-themed cake pops proved so popular last year that they are back. You’ll find them at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square. The push pop is made up of layers of chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate, dark chocolate crispy pearls, dark chocolate curls and a white chocolate Jack Skellington topper!
12. Halloween Cinnamon Roll – Main Street Bakery (available all hours!) – Head on over to Main Street U.S.A any time of day to order up one of these Mickey-shaped treats. The cinnamon rolls come topped with icing and a chocolate spider web.
13. Pumpkin Cheesecake – Main Street Bakery (party night only) – Those attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will also want to stop by Main Street Bakery on party nights to try this gluten-free treat! The Pumpkin Cheesecake is made up of gluten-friendly vanilla pecan cake, caramel glaze and is topped with a chocolate Mickey Pumpkin!
14. Minnie Witch Brownie – Casey’s Corner (available all hours!) – We are absolutely smitten with this Minnie-inspired treat. This brownie is covered with a white chocolate piece featuring none other than Minnie Mouse dressed in her Halloween finery!
15. Worms & Dirt – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe (available all hours starting October 1) – This creepy crawly treat has been making the rounds at Halloween for a while now and with good reason. It’s both fun and delicious! This treat is made up of chocolate pudding topped with gluten-friendly cake crumbs, gummy works and a chocolate gravestone.
16. Cider House Treats (party nights only) – On Halloween Party evenings, Golden Oak Outpost is transformed to Cider House where you’ll find Apple Cider, Warm Caramel-Stuffed Pretzels and Cinnamon Donuts. We know where we’ll be on party night!
17. Oogie Boogie Meringue – Gaston’s Tavern (party nights only) – We round out our list of delicious Halloween treats with one final treat inspired by Nightmare Before Christmas. The Oogie Boogie Meringue is made up of a pomegranate-cherry gelee with gummy worms and topped with glow-in-the-dark meringue! Oh, and did we mention it’s gluten-friendly!
So what are you waiting for? Head over to Magic Kingdom this Halloween season and try out some of these delicious treats for yourself. Parties run on select nights starting tonight (August 17) through October 31st. There are still plenty of Autumn discount packages available so reach out today for your FREE, no obligation quote!
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Christmas Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special Christmas touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019