The holiday season is almost upon us! Decorations are starting to go up around Walt Disney World and soon the parks will be full of tasty eats and treats. The holiday season at Disney World officially starts November 6. Let’s take a look at all of the yummy festive goodies you can enjoy during your holiday vacation.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Twice Upon a Cupcake – A confetti Christmas tree tops a vanilla cupcake with a red velvet hidden Mickey (Available at Main Street Bakery Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Let it Snow Taco – Sugar cookie “taco shell” filled with salted caramel and spiced chocolate mousse (Available at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- An Orange Bird Christmas – Orange–scented white chocolate mousse filled with orange curd (Available at Sunshine Tree Terrace Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Chip and Dale Christmas Churros – Gingerbread churros topped with apple pie filling and chocolate chips (Available at Westward Ho Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
- Pistachio Chai Tea Float – Pistachio soft–serve, spiced chai tea, and a red velvet cake pop ornament (Available at Aloha Isle Nov. 6 – Dec. 30)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate – Frozen salted caramel hot chocolate topped with marshmallows, green sugar, and a chocolate drizzle served with a souvenir Mickey Glow (Available at PizzeRizzo, Backlot Express, ABC Commissary, and Rosie’s All–American Café Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Mickey’s Holiday Cookie – Vanilla butter cookie enrobed with white chocolate and sugar snowflakes (Available at ABC Commissary and Rosie’s All–American Café Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Holiday Whoopie Pie – Red velvet whoopie pie filled with a classic cream cheese filling (Available at The Trolley Car Café and Backlot Express Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
- Olaf’s Snow Flurry – Yellow cupcake with vanilla buttercream, snow flurry sugar, and Olaf Glow (Available at Rosie’s All–American Café Nov. 6 – Jan. 4)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- White–Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse – White chocolate peppermint cream cheese mousse with peppermint sauce and chocolate cookie crumbles (Available at Satu’li Canteen Dec. 20 – Jan. 2)
- Menagerie Cupcake – Gingerbread cupcake with cream cheese frosting topped with a white chocolate bear (Available at Creature Comforts, Flame Tree Barbecue, and Restaurantosaurus Dec. 1–30)
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwich – Vanilla Ice Cream sandwiched between two pumpkin cookies decorated with fall sprinkles (Available at Dino–Bite Snacks Nov. 1–30)
- Santa Mickey Mousse – White chocolate peppermint mousse dome on a brownie base, snowflake sprinkles, and chocolate Mickey ears (Available at Creature Comforts Dec. 1– Jan. 2)
- Spiked Frozen Apple Pie – Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine with Minute Maid® Apple Juice and Cinnamon (Available at Block & Hans now – Dec. 31)
- Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Sneak Peek! Maple Bûche de Noël – Maple mousse and cranberry rolled in gingerbread chiffon cake
These delicious treats will only be available during the holiday season. The Festival of the Holidays at Epcot will also feature special food offerings. Stay tuned for more information regarding the holiday kitchens.
Will you be celebrating the holidays at Disney World this year? If you’d like to plan a trip, contact me for a free vacation quote! I am a travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures and I can help you plan a memorable vacation at no extra cost to you.
- Walt Disney World Resort Health & Safety Measures Update - June 12, 2021
- More Dining Options Opening at Disneyland - June 9, 2021
- Top 10 Worst Disney World Hotels According to Tripadvisor - June 8, 2021