The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is returning to Walt Disney World this summer! This fan-favorite festival will run from July 14 through November 19, 2022.
Disney chefs, mixologists and sommeliers have been testing, tasting and collaborating to create a smorgasbord of culinary delights. Prepare your taste buds to go on an epicurean journey and discover new concepts and menu items at more than 25 Global Marketplaces located throughout EPCOT. Returning favorites will include The Swanky Saucy Swine, Appleseed Orchard, Hops & Barley, Earth Eats hosted by Impossible and Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE. Some Global Marketplaces will open a few weeks later, as well, to keep the 129-day event spicy.
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare returns this year with internationally recognized artists as well as local bands offering fun tunes on the America Gardens Theatre stage.
But that’s not all! Beyond the sips and bites, a full menu of fun offers more ways for everyone in the family to enjoy the festival:
- Embark on a Ratatouille-inspired adventure that’s très magnifique with Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak. Kids of all ages can search for Remy on a savory scavenger hunt around EPCOT – simply purchase your map and stickers from select festival merchandise locations.
- Try delicious cheeses served in fun ways as part of Emile’s Fromage Montage – collect stamps in the festival passport after eligible purchases at select Global Marketplaces.
- Commemorate your visit and bring the culinary magic home with official festival event merchandise, including apparel, home décor, trading pins and more.
- In addition to the festival, discover incredible new EPCOT experiences during the Walt Disney World Resort 50th Anniversary celebration, including Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, “Harmonious” and the Spaceship Earth Beacon of Magic.
Will you be visiting Disney World during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival?
If you’d like to attend the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival this year, contact me today! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- First look at Food & Drink options coming to H2O Glow After Hours Party - May 26, 2022
- Celebrate Soulfully at Disneyland with new eats and treats - May 25, 2022
- Disney Crowd Calendars – And Why We Don’t Use Them - May 24, 2022