2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays FAQ
The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays is returning this year from November 24 through December 30. This joyful holiday season comes to life in Epcot with magical traditions, jubilant entertainment, and delicious dishes! Take a look at what you can expect to enjoy during the Festival of the Holidays this year.
NEW Celebrity Narrators Join EPCOT Candlelight Processional Alongside Returning Favorites
Long a guest favorite, the EPCOT Candlelight Processional is the retelling of the Christmas story by a narrator and a massive choir, accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra, herald trumpets and the incredible Voices of Liberty. This spectacular event returns this year with more new celebrity narrators than ever before! Nine new voices join the ranks of captivating storytellers who share the universal message of this heartwarming story.
To plan your visit, here’s the full list of this year’s celebrity narrators:
- Chrissy Metz (NEW): Nov. 24-25
- Luis Fonsi (NEW): Nov. 26-27
- Ann-Margret (NEW): Nov. 28-29
- Simu Liu: Nov. 30-Dec. 2
- John Stamos: Dec. 3-5
- Neil Patrick Harris: Dec. 6-8
- Marlee Matlin: Dec. 9-11
- Brendan Fraser (NEW): Dec. 12-14
- Eva Longoria (NEW): Dec. 15-16
- Joey McIntyre (NEW): Dec. 17-18
- Sterling K. Brown (NEW): Dec. 19-20
- Jordan Fisher (NEW): Dec. 21-23
- Steven Curtis Chapman: Dec. 24-26
- Audra McDonald (NEW): Dec. 27-28
- Lisa Ling: Dec. 29-30
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Open Oct. 17
Want to ensure your seat for the performance? There’s no better way than to book a Candlelight Processional Dining Package. Choose from seven distinctive eateries, offering everything from character dining at Chip ‘N’ Dale’s Harvest Feast at Garden Grill Restaurant in The Land pavilion to signature dining at Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada pavilion. With breakfast, lunch and dinner options, there’s something for everyone.
Santa Returns to the Odyssey Pavilion
I hope you’re ready to make your list – and check it twice! Santa Claus himself will visit with guests at the Odyssey pavilion from Nov. 24 through Dec. 24. Don your festive best for the perfect photo op and make sure you’ve been nice! But that’s not all, because …
Storytellers From Around the World Share Tales and Traditions
… World Showcase comes alive with magical legends and lore as storytellers from around the globe captivate listeners with myriad tales. Celebrate the season with laughter in the Norway pavilion as a mischievous Barn Santa makes an appearance; observe the wonder of a Chinese Lion Dancer commemorating the Lunar New Year; join a fascinating journey to learn more about Hanukkah festivities around the world; and rediscover the magic of special moments as Pere Noel shares the delightful words of a child’s letter. As you stroll the park, don’t miss the beautiful and diverse décor throughout World Showcase – and beyond.
Even More Joy
To fill your cup up even more, sing along with the exuberant voices of JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season in World Showcase Plaza. With uplifting Gospel and R&B songs celebrating Christmas and Kwanzaa, the biggest challenge you’ll have will be standing still! And as a bonus, enjoy a sparkling boat tour through Living with the Land in World Nature, where the greenhouses will be decked out with twinkling holiday light displays.
Tantalizing Holiday Kitchens and a Decadent Cookie Stroll Highlight Seasonal Flavors
What’s a holiday without feasting? If tucking into delicious goodies is your favorite way to celebrate, then you’ve come to the right place. More than 15 Holiday Kitchens will entice your palate with treasured dishes that celebrate a panoply of global holiday cheer. While we can promise you that there will be plenty of returning favorites like Slow Roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce, there are also scrumptious surprises in store.
- American Holiday Table (American Adventure Pavilion)-Enjoy a savory salute to the season—with traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking.
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany Pavilion)–Willkommen! Help yourself to heartwarming holiday cuisine and German beverages.
- Bubbles & Brine (near Port of Entry)-Indulge in succulent seafood that pairs beautifully with Champagne.
- Char & Chop (near Disney Traders)-Stop by this butchery-inspired holiday kitchen for gourmet meats.
- Holiday Hearth Desserts (The Odyssey Pavilion)-Cozy up with sweet treats, hot cocoa, blissful brews and more.
- Holiday Sweets & Treats (near Port of Entry)-Rock around the Christmas tree with cookies, hot cocoa and specialty sips sure to top the “nice” list.
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen (between the Morocco and France Pavilions)-Propose a toast to life as you enjoy classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.
- Las Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico Pavilion)–Feliz Navidad! Take your taste buds south of the border to celebrate the season
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen (France Pavilion)-Feast on très magnifique fare. Plus, refresh your spirit with specialty cocktails.
- Nochebuena Cucina (near Test Track presented by Chevrolet)-Spice up your holiday with delicious dishes packed with bold Latin flavors.
- Shanghai Holiday Kitchen (China Pavilion)-Have yourself a merry little meal, with popular Chinese plates and potables.
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (Japan Pavilion)-Please your palate with festive dishes and drinks from the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Swirled Showcase (near Port of Entry)-Cool off with whimsical frozen treats and chilled beverages.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco Pavilion)-Embark on a culinary adventure to Morocco—featuring grilled kebabs, hard cider and more.
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (Italy Pavilion)–Mangiare! Savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages.
- Wine & Wedge (near Disney Traders)-Snack on artisanal cheeses and accoutrements—which pair well with wine, port and more.
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada Pavilion)-Jingle your bells with delightful dishes and libations from the Great White North.
Discover mouthwatering morsels, nibbles and noshes from these year-round food stops—each offering special menu items in addition to the regular menu.
- Funnel Cake (American Adventure Pavilion)
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (multiple locations at EPCOT)
- Refreshment Outpost (between the China and Germany Pavilions)
- Refreshment Port (near Canada)
Remember to save room for the delectable Holiday Cookie Stroll! There’s nothing better than exploring the sights and sounds of the festival with a sweet treat in hand. My family loves to try them all, and I know you will, too. Purchase five cookies from any of the official cookie stroll locations and collect the matching stamp for each cookie to add to your festival passport. Once you’ve collected five stamps, bring the stamped passport to the Holiday Sweet & Treats Holiday Kitchen and receive a specialty cookie. Since you can complete the stroll at your leisure through December 30, it’s the perfect activity to enjoy with family and friends every time you visit the festival.
Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt
Do you want to join a snowman? Set off on an adventure with Olaf for his Holiday Traditions Expedition Scavenger Hunt, a fun way to explore World Showcase. Just purchase your map and stickers from select festival merchandise locations and seek out the “tradition” that Olaf has found in each pavilion. Whether or not you complete the quest, you can redeem your map at Creations Shop, Disney Traders or World Traveler at International Gateway for a special festival holiday keepsake.
From celebrating beloved and familiar traditions to learning about new ones, EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth is the perfect way to embrace the cheer and good will of the season.
Ready to plan your holiday visit to the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays? Contact me for a free vacation quote! I am a travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are complimentary, and I’d love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Top 10 Magical Nighttime Experiences at Magic Kingdom - November 15, 2023
- Is the Festival of Holidays Sip & Savor Pass Worth it? - November 15, 2023
- Disney Cruise Line has a New Port in Florida - November 14, 2023