The question of what REALLY goes on behind the scenes has always piqued every Disney fans’ interest. Recently, Disney has been answering that question with a variety of different series. Shows like Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, One Day At Disney, and The Imagineering Story have transported viewers front row to what previously was behind closed doors. Inside Pixar follows a similar narrative as One Day At Disney. Each episode walks alongside an employee and we see what it takes to transform mere movies into magic. Need more convincing? Check out the 3 reasons below!
- A Look at Soul – Eager for Pixar’s’ upcoming release? Episode one of the new series follows the writer Kemp Powers, who puts much of his brilliant writing as well as his personal experience into Soul. To him, the movie is much more than a project but a chance to connect viewers to different backgrounds and a bit more diversity.
- More Representation – Without giving too much of the episode away, episode 4 focuses’ on gender equality. Rather than take an overall approach, we see the math behind how companies like Pixar work to make sure that everyone sees a bit of themselves in each film. Jessica Heidt takes what could merely be an observation and transforms it into an entirely different way of thinking.
- Breaking Barriers – If you are a fan of the SparkShort “Out”, Inside Pixar shows you what inspired that beautiful tale and the man behind it, Steven Hunter. You even get to see where he got the idea for the beautiful and delicious looking “Pizza Casserole”. If that wasn’t enough, we see that “Out” wasn’t a one time release and that there are plenty more inspirational tales to come out of Pixar.
There are plenty of more reasons to watch this series. Whether it be the footage of the Pixar offices themselves or all the people that work to make all our animation dreams come true. It is no surprise that talent is busting from the seams, but shows like Inside Pixar bring light to the numerous different tasks that it takes to create something beautiful.
- 9 Beautiful Creatures We’re Thankful For in 2020 - November 24, 2020
- 3 Reasons We Love the Disney+ Series: Inside Pixar - November 20, 2020
- Learn About The Major Benefits of Animal Training on ‘Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom’! - November 10, 2020