Thanksgiving Day is just around the corner! If you are looking for a way to celebrate this special day at the Walt Disney World Resort, we have some great dining options for you!
On November 26, several dining locations will offer a special Thanksgiving meal you can enjoy with your friends and family. Doesn’t matter if you are at a themed park, Disney Springs or a Disney Resort, you will find options everywhere.
- Liberty Tree Tavern:
- This location has a delicious dish on it’s menu called “Patriot’s Platter” which includes roasted turkey breast, pot roast, and oven-roasted pork with mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, herb stuffing and house-made macaroni and cheese. It also comes with the “Declaration Salad” and “Oooey Gooey Toffee Cake with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream,” all of it for $39 for adults and $21 for kids.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe:
- Here you will find a Turkey Dinner for both kids and adults on Thanksgiving Day only. They include roasted turkey, gravy, green beans, macaroni and cheese and cranberry sauce served with a roll. It’s $15.99 for adults and $7.99 for kids.
- Hollywood & Vine:
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with “Minnie’s Holiday Dine,” we recommend the Carved Herb Roasted Turkey Breast that comes with garlic redskin mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, sautéed green beans, turkey gravy and cranberry orange relish. Delicious! Plus you get to meet Minnie, Mickey, Pluto and Goofy!
- Sunshine Seasons:
- Enjoy their “Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner” that features rotisserie-smoked turkey breast, house made stuffing, mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans, turkey gravy and cranberry sauce for $12.49 for adults and $7.99 for kids.
- And for dessert what about a “Thanksgiving Cupcake”! A spice cupcake filled with cream cheese mousse and topped with a mini pumpkin pie, delicious! You can get it for $5.99.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’:
- Find a special Thanksgiving meal that will feature smoked turkey, cornbread stuffing, mashed taters, biscuit and a veg option. As well as delicious dessert!
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante and Enzo’s Hideaway:
- Enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving meal with an Italian twist! Roasted turkey breast and pancetta, polenta stuffing with mascarpone cream, cranberry squash caponata and green beans. All for $37 for adults and $19 for kids.
- The Edison:
- A price fixe menu with oven-roasted turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, house-made stuffing, brown sugar honey glazed baby carrots and cranberry chutney. This meal is $35 for adults and $19 for kids.
- Terralina Crafted Italian:
- Here you can enjoy Roast Turkey with apple pancetta stuffing, yokon gold mash, sautéed green beans and a rosemary and sage gravy. Get it for $25 for adults and $10 for kids.
- A seasonal cocktail will also be offered, a Cranberry Mule with vodka, ginger beer, cranberry juice, lime juice and cranberries for $14.
- Raglan Road:
- Looking a Thanksgiving dinner with an Irish twist? What about a Butter & Herb Roast Turkey, roast garlic mashed potatoes, duck fat roasties, honey glazed carrots, bacon braised brussels sprouts, sausage meat and walnut stuffing, red wine jus and cranberry sauce. All of this for $28.95 for adults and $14 for kids.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- At Landscape of Flavors you will find a “Traditional Thanksgiving Feast” that includes Roast Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cornbread stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce and a dinner roll. Get it for $14.49 for adults and $8.99 for kids.
- For dessert you can get an Apple Tart or a Pumpkin Tart for $4.79 each.
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort:
- Everything POP Shopping and Dinning will also serve a Thanksgiving Feast with Roast Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cornbread stuffing, green beans, cranberry sauce and dinner roll for $14.49 for adults and $8.99 for kids.
- An Apple Tart and Pumpkin Tart will also be available here for $4.79 each.
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa:
- At The Artist’s Palette you will find a “Holiday Turkey Dinner” with roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cornbread stuffing, cranberry sauce and green beans! This meal is $15.49.
- And for dessert, they will offer a Pumpkin Pie on Thanksgiving Day only. A classic pumpkin pie topped with spiced whipped cream for $6.
- Wilderness Lodge:
- Head over to Whispering Canyon Cafe for a cornucopia of food on November 26. The menu is not confirmed yet but look forward for a delicious Thanksgiving feast!
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort:
- A “Holiday Turkey Dinner” will be available all Thanksgiving Week at P & J’s Southern Takeout. This meal will include house-smoked turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, cornbread stuffing and orange cranberry sauce. Get it for $14.49 for adults and $10.99 for kids.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort:
- At Capt. Cook’s you get a “Holiday Turkey Dinner” with oven-roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green beans casserole, cranberry sauce and a seasonal pie for $15.99 for adults and $8.99 for kids.
- At Kona Cafe you will also find a “Thanksgiving Meal” with oven-roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce and seasonal pie for $31 for adults and $13 for kids.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- The Holidays 2022 Celebration Is Back To Universal Orlando Resort In November! - August 12, 2022
- Magic Kingdom Is Ready For Fall And Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party! - August 11, 2022
- Animated Evening – Drawn To Life Prix Fixe Dining Offer! - August 5, 2022