When most people think about Adventures By Disney, it usually conjures up images of 2-week trips to China, exotic getaways to Peru or Meditteranean cruises sporting pretty hefty price tags. But for those that want an introductory taste of all that Disney’s touring company has to offer, Adventures By Disney runs three Long-Weekend Tours right here in the States. Though they will come at a higher cost then your average weekend getaway, we’re confident you’ll be absolutely blown away by all of the once-in-a-lifetime experiences packed into your short time away. So check out our list of the 3 Long Weekend getaways currently being offered by ABD and find out for yourself.
1. New York City Long Weekend – Introduce your children to the Big Apple and to Broadway in a way they’ll never forget. This 4-day whirlwind tour of NYC is jam-packed with incredible happenings including a Broadway Workshop Experience where Broadway professionals will school you in singing and teach you some choreography. The long weekend also includes a backstage tour of the iconic New Amsterdam Theatre and tickets for Frozen: The Broadway Musical. If that isn’t enough, guests will also get to go behind the scenes at Good Morning America, take a bus tour through the city, get a history lesson at the Tenement Museum in the city’s Lower East Side and visit the 9/11 memorial. This tour runs from May-October and is suitable for children ages 5 and above. The cost varies depending on dates but starts at around the $2200 per person range. On select dates, there are also Adults Only long weekends for those looking to leave the kids at home.
2. San Francisco Long Weekend – Running on select dates from March – October 2018, this tour is the perfect introduction for San Francisco first-timers. The tour includes a bike tour of San Francisco Bay, a visit to the Golden Gate Bridge and a chance to check out California’s wine country with a visit to Silverado Vineyards. An Adventures By Disney Tour wouldn’t be complete without some special Disney touches and these include a privately guided tour of the Walt Disney Family Museum as well as a stop by the Lucasfilm campus to have your picture taken st the Yoda fountain. The tour lasts 3-nights/4-days and the suggested age is 6+. The cost for this trip starts at around $1899 per person.
3. Winter in Wyoming Long Weekend – For those that love the Winter or prefer the great outdoors, this 5-day/4-night tour is just for you. This adults-only trip takes place from February 12 – 16th making it the perfect unconventional Valentines Day adventure. This tour is slightly more costly than the other getaways with packages coming in at $4869 per person, but you’ll be blown away by how many exciting excursions have been plotted into this Winter Adventure. Highlights include a Dog Sled Tour, a visit to Granite Hot Springs and lots of time to explore Yellowstone including a snowshoe adventure. Couples will also love the romantic sunset sleigh ride as well as the candlelight dinner in a tent. With so much to see, do and explore, this tour is perfect for intrepid adventurers.
This is just a taste of the many amazing tours that Adventures By Disney offers with an incredible array of destinations that span the globe. Find out below how you can start planning your perfect getaway.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your holiday truly your own, and make sure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts (even after you’ve booked.) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019