Nestled between the Norway and Germany Pavilion sits China! Stunning and colorful, walk through an intricately decorated paifang gate where you immediately see a scaled-down version of The Temple of Heaven – the original can be found in Beijing! Of course there is beautiful scenery and attention to detail, but there is so much to enjoy! Check out our list and let us know what you think!
- A Leap and a Jump
- Featured in the courtyard, look out for some of the talented acrobats that perform some amazing acrobatics during specific showtimes. The coordination and focus is something you should not miss when you’re passing from pavilion to pavilion.
- A Glimpse into China
- Inside the Temple of Heaven replica is the Reflections of China theater which once held Wonders of China (1982-2003). Reflections of China is a 360º Circle-Vision film that shows some of the best China has to offer. As the Walt Disney World website states, you “go on an immersive tour through the sights and sounds of China…”. You’ll navigate through amazing cities like Shanghai, Beijing, and Suzhou and visit Xinjiang Province to see the Gobi Desert — and of course, the famous Forbidden City. This show plays throughout the day so make sure you stop in, avoid the heat and enjoy the show!
- Shopping Galore
- Care to spend some cash on some Chinese goods? Check out House of Good Fortune, at this huge shop you can find everything from clothing to awesome snacks you may have never seen before! Varieties of different flavored chips and candies can be found here. Keep a lookout parks fans – you can also find merch from Shanghai Disney here as well!
- Destination: Food
- Like most places around the World Showcase, the food is the biggest highlight. You have 3 food-focused spots within the pavilion: Nine Dragons Restaurant and the Lotus Blossom Cafe for dine-in, and Joy of Tea for quick service! The Joy of Tea is the perfect spot to stop if you’re looking for a delicious Egg-roll and a beverage! Our favorites are the Kung Fu Punch, the famous Tsing Tao Beer, and the Bubble Milk Tea!
Did we miss any of your favorite things about the pavilion? Leave them in the comments below!
Photo / Info: Disney / D23 / Walt Disney World
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 7 Animated Films to Enjoy with the Family this Thanksgiving! - November 15, 2022
- Not to be Missed: Caramel Treats of Fall (and Winter) Season at Walt Disney World! - November 11, 2022
- A Blast from the Past: Disney’s Anthology Series - November 8, 2022