Fall is here and whether you are located next to changing leaves and crisp weather or in a fall-deficient part of the country, you can always find something to put you in the Autumn state of mind on Hulu and Disney+. You’ll need a few things to ensure you’re fully immersed in the spirit of Fall.
- A delicious recipe and something warm to drink it with – preferably pumpkin or apple flavored. A spice cake of any sort should do the trick.
- A dimly-lit room – candles and/or twinkle lights are a definite bonus
- A fall favorite film
Lucky for you, we have found 10 fantastic films that we love all year round – but especially at this time of year. So get the comfiest pants you have, and the snuggliest blanket, and enjoy!
- Practical Magic, 1998 (Hulu, 1h 41min): This film is an essential fall favorite. Witches, “New England” (it was filmed in Washington), and of course, Fall. We love it for the fact that it is full of love, whimsy, and of course – an evil ex you can’t seem to get rid of. To the writer of this article – this is THE fall movie and a must for every season.
- Halloweentown, 1998 (Disney+, 1h 24min): It doesn’t take much to convince me to watch anything with Debbie Reynolds in it and Halloweentown is no exception. Halloweentown is magical in itself and makes sure to let us know that spooky things can live normal lives as well. add this to your
- The Craft, 1996 (Hulu, 1h 41min): Teen witches out for revenge? Count us in. Okay, there needs to be a bit of a warning regarding this movie because I wasn’t ready for this film when I was younger but I absolutely love it as an adult and I seem to save it just for this time of year.
- Hocus Pocus, 1993 (Disney+, 1h 36min): Witches and Fall seem to go hand-in-hand, don’t they? Hocus Pocus is almost a mandatory watch every Halloween season, but it just seems to get you in that perfect fall mood. We love the fact that even though this movie is for kids, it has an edginess to it that some 90’s films just seemed to have and we love it for that.
- The Nightmare Before Christmas, 1993 (Disney+, 1h 19min): Watch this film in the fall, on Halloween, or Christmas. There seems to be no wrong time to stop and sing along to this classic and beloved multi-holiday film. Plus, is there anything better than a fall night and some Frogs Breath?
Let us know in the comments below what films are a must-watch for you every fall season!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- On February 22nd, Celebrate National Margarita Day at these 5 Walt Disney World Drink Destinations – and more! - February 20, 2024
- Why You Should Watch: Sparkshorts’ Self on Disney+ - February 13, 2024
- Celebrate National Pizza Day at these 7 Walt Disney World Pizza Places! - February 9, 2024