The Halloween spirit is in full effect at Walt Disney World Resort! The iconic fall decorations are up and there are lots of new experiences and special offers. If you plan on visiting Walt Disney World this Halloween, you will want to try all 5 of these fun ways to celebrate everyone’s favorite spooky holiday!
- Walking down Main St, look and listen for the frightfully amazing, Cadaver Dans, singing a capella tunes straight from the grave.
- Indulge yourself with devilishly delightful treats and snacks. Try Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake at Liberty Square Market or the Hades Nachos at Peco Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe and the Mickey Cinnamon Roll from the Main St. Bakery. There are also multiple fun non-alcoholic limited-edition beverages to try, such as the Headless Horseman Rides Again, featuring Strawberry Dole Whip and Fanta.
- Even though Mickey’s-Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is on hiatus this year, guests can still wear costumes to the Magic Kingdom Park! For the first time ever, guests can wear costumes to the Magic Kingdom Park from September 15 until October 31. So throw together a clever Disney Bound, or throw on a full costume! Be sure to incorporate your proper mask or face covering.
- Halloween themed character cavalcades will take place throughout the day featuring some of everyone’s favorite spooky characters. Guests may even be able to see their favorite Disney Villians!
- Last but certainly not least, be sure to check out all of the amazing special and limited edition merchandise. Get your favorite Halloween popcorn bucket, some apparel featuring your favorite Disney Villian, and more!
There is no doubt about it, Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park has some great ways to celebrate Halloween!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- 4 Ways Disney is Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Animal Kingdom - April 12, 2023
- Disney Needs to Replace Stitch’s Great Escape - March 29, 2023
- A Complete Guide to Planning a Perfect Walt Disney World Resort Vacation - March 13, 2023