Here at Disney Addicts, our roving reporter has been on the scene at Walt Disney World this weekend and has been filling our inbox with images of some of the delicious treats available at the theme parks just now. We’ve picked five of our favorite to share with you! If you’ll be at the parks over the next couple of weeks be sure to give a few of these goodies a try!
1. Ice Cream Float with Barq’s – Woody’s Lunch Box – Hollywood Studios – There’s a lot to love about the newly opened Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios, chief among them the incredible array of treats you’ll find here. One of our favorites has to be the Root Beer Floats found at Woody’s Lunch Box. Sometimes the simplest treats are the most delicious. Made with vanilla ice cream and Barq’s it’s the perfect way to cool off. The cost is $4.99. Not a fan of root beer? Try ordering this up instead with your favorite soft drink.
2. Cookies n’ Cream Funnel Cake – Oasis Canteen – Hollywood Studios – For a truly decadent treat saddle on over to the Oasis Canteen and order up a funnel cake heaped with cookies and cream topping, soft serve vanilla ice cream and sandwich cookie Mickey Ears. This treat is perfect for sharing and can be yours for $8.49.
3. Peanut Butter Pie – Contempo Cafe – Contemporary Resort – We’ve found a must-try treat just for peanut butter lovers. Head over to the Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort to give the Peanut Butter Pie a try. Its comprised of a peanut butter cream cheese filling, vanilla cream and drizzled with chocolate ganache. It comes in a hard vanilla shell. The cost for this decadent treat is $4.79.
4. Dulce de Leche Milkshake – Golden Oak Outpost – Magic Kingdom – Calling all milkshake lovers, we’ve got not one but two incredible shakes at this Magic Kingdom eatery that you simply must try. This treat is made up of Dulce de Leche ice cream, whipped cream, caramel sauce and is garnished with a slice of candied bacon. It can be yours for $6.99.
5. Rocky Road Milkshake – Golden Oak Outpost – Magic Kingdom – The second shake at Golden Oak is made up for Rocky Road ice cream, whipped cream, cocoa powder and garnished with a toasted marshmallow. The cost is also $6.99. We guarantee the hardest decision you’ll make all day is figuring out which one to try.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019