If you are looking for the best places to put a little “Aarg” in your step whilst visiting Walt Disney World, there are plenty of places for you to head to. Whether it be from where you stay, what you eat, or things to ride, Disney makes sure it caters to your every swash-buckling need!
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- If your looking for the closest thing to sleeping away on the open seas, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resorts have themed rooms that any Pirate would love. Starting at 280 doubloons (or dollars for the people that are getting tired of my jokes), the rooms are themed to perfection! Your bed becomes your own mini ship, and if you get the water view, you can envision yourselves on board and headed toward your next adventure.
- “Me Pirate Adventure”
- Looking for a really awesome way to add a nice little bonus to your room? The “Me Pirate Adventure” is a fantastic Pirate themed gift package that can be ready in your room before you arrive. Yes, it is an extra cost – but if you are traveling with a pirate, be it wee lad or lass or not – you are sure to start your trip off on a high note
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Lest we forget about one of the most famous, dastardly and to some, misunderstood pirates of all time. Captain Hook makes himself known in this classic ride that isn’t all about the boy that never grows up. Keep an eye out for Hook, Smee, and the rest of the crew as you sail through the sky in a ship of your own.
- Pirates & Pals Fireworks Dessert Voyage
- Why not embrace your true pirate by cruising on the Seven Seas Lagoon? Kick it up by grabbing some desserts to make your voyage a bit sweeter. For the younger ones, $45.66 is the price ye pay. As for adults 76.44 is your fee. But who can truly put a price on that much enjoyment. You’ll forget all about it when the fireworks start!
- Tortuga Tavern
- Looking to stuff ye gullet? Everything from the Caribbean styled munchies to the Rum cake are sure to cure the famished of swash-bucklers of hunger.
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- We could not leave this list without mentioning the ride that makes you shout “We Want the Redhead!”. Pirates of the Caribbean transports you into a pirates paradise. It is a must for any Disney Word first-timer as well as a must for every person… ever. A ride that launched one of the most incredible movie franchises, Pirates of the Caribbean refuses to disappoint after all these years – and will keep inspiring future pirates for years to come!
Disney has plenty of other Pirate related activities. You can go on a crazy Treasure Hunt or join a Pirates League. The options are endless and is just another way Disney takes you on another wild adventure. However you end up enjoying this voyage into adventure, just remember – a pirates life is for everyone. So enjoy me hearties, yo ho!
Latest posts by Danielle H (see all)
- 9 Essential Disney Movies to Watch Before Halloween - October 11, 2019
- 7 Facts about Walt Disney’s The Little Mermaid - October 8, 2019
- 4 Ways to Financially Plan Ahead for Your Trip to Disneyland Paris - September 29, 2019