If you’ll be at Disneyland this coming week and are looking for ways to pamper your loved one on Valentine’s Day you are in luck. Here at Disney Addicts, we’ve come up with a list of 5 fantastic places to treat that special someone. So be sure to head over to Downtown Disney this week for some special Valentine’s indulgences.
1. Catal Restaurant – Catal will feature a decadent 3-course Valentine’s menu crafted by Chef Alfonso Ramirez. Guests can choose from gourmet dishes such as filet mignon, Maine lobster pappardelle and rack of lamb. There’s also a tasty children’s menu perfect for tiny tots. The restaurant will also be serving up special Valentine’s Day craft cocktails. For those looking for a bit of bubbly to commemorate the occasion, we recommend the Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Reserve. Guests ordering up a bottle will be treated to a take-home gift of two champagne flutes and Catal heart wine charms. Reservations can be made at 714.774.4442.
2. Uva Bar & Cafe- If cocktails and sweets are your thing than Uva is the place to be this Valentine’s Day. This much-loved watering hole is serving up a new batch of mouth-watering desserts. Here’s a quick look at some of the menu highlights.
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Sundae (Chocolate fudge brownie, caramel, chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice cream)
- Bourbon Old Fashioned Vanilla Wafer Pudding (Vanilla wafers soaked in bourbon flavored vanilla pudding, whipped cream, maraschino cherry, orange zest)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups (Three chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake cups, whipped cream, graham cracker crust)
So pick your favorite from the list and order a signature cocktail to match for a heavenly night on the town.
3. Tortilla Jo’s – Perfect for couples and families alike, Tortilla Jo’s is open for both lunch and dinner and will be offering excellent food in a casual atmosphere. A three-course prix fix menu will be available from 2/13- 2/15 along with regular children’s menu items. The items on the menu will also be available a la carte. Highlights include Pork Belly Al Pastor and the Halibut Filet. As a special treat for the kids, a balloon artist will also be on hand and complimentary postcards will be handed out as a special holiday memento. Guests should also save room for dessert as margarita pairings will also be available for those enjoying an evening out. Reservations can be booked at 714.535.5000.
4. Kayla’s Cake: If your special someone has a sweet tooth then head on over to Kayla’s Cafe where they’ll be serving up a gorgeous array of Valentine’s Day Macarons such as including Rose Champagne and Raspberry Cream flavors. Other highlights of the seasonal menu include the Red Velvet cake in a jar (moist red velvet cake topped with cream cheese frosting and white chocolate curls) and the Valrhona Chocolate Cake (rich chocolate cake topped with valrhona chocolate buttercream) in a jar.
5. Sprinkles – On Valentine’s Day, Sprinkles will feature a fixed menu of freshly baked cupcakes and cookies to offer visitors to the bakery. Here’s a list of some of the special items you’ll find:
Mini Sampler (Includes Red Velvet, Vanilla, & Raspberry Chocolate Chip cupcakes)
- XOX Box of assorted cupcakes – way sweeter than a simple box of chocolates!
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake (Chocolate chip studded Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with luscious raspberry frosting and adorned with a perky pink heart)
- Red Hot Velvet (Classic Red velvet cake paired with spicy cinnamon cream cheese frosting)
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream (Imported Morello cherries simmered in California pinot noir strewn through pure Madagascar bourbon vanilla ice cream)
So treat your loved one(s) to a Valentine’s they won’t soon forget with a bit of Disney pixie dust thrown in for good measure. Guests should note that bookings on Valentine’s Day do fill up quickly so don’t hesitate and make your reservations today. Also, we here at Disney Addicts want to remind you that all of the amazing eateries listed above a worth a visit every day of the year!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote today!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your vacation truly your own, and ensure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019