BIG NEWS! Toy Story Land is officially opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Saturday, June 30th! We have been eagerly awaiting this major announcement about this newest land inspired by the fan-favorite Toy Story films. Here are 5 reasons why we here at Disney Addicts CAN’T WAIT to visit Toy Story Land this Summer!
1. Tiny-Sized Fun
Get ready to join Woody, Jessie, Buzz, and friends when you “shrink” down to toy-size upon entering this brand new land! You’ll find yourself smack in the middle of Andy’s backyard, which will feature Crayons, Cooties, Green Army Men, Rubik’s Cubes, Tinkertoys, and more special details woven into its design!
2. Slinky Dog Dash – A NEW Attraction
Are you ready to ride the Slinky Dog Dash coaster? This brand new attraction features everyone’s favorite slinky dog from the Toy Story films! The coaster is themed as though Andy created it with his Mega Coaster Play Kit, and it bends and swerves along hills, bridges, and drops, giving guests prime views of Toy Story Land. See one of its first test runs with this time-lapse video from Disney Parks!
3. Alien Swirling Saucers – Another NEW Attraction – Join the Little Green Men from Toy Story aboard Alien Swirling Saucers, where you might just get chosen by “The Claw.” Themed around those little fellas from Pizza Planet, guests will board rocket ships for a spinning ride through space. Special lighting, sound effects, and music will create an out-of-this-world experience!
4. New Entrance for Toy Story Mania! Toy Story Mania!, an arcade-style attraction that originally opened in 2008, will join the new Toy Story Land line-up! But now guests will walk through a giant carnival game box to experience this interactive ride! Plus, a third track has been added, offering additional guests the opportunity to test their aiming abilities as they shoot 3D baseballs, creampies, and more at an abundance of targets set up by beloved Toy Story characters like Woody, Buzz, and friends.
5. Good Eats – All that Toy Story fun is sure to leave you hungry! Guests can eat at Woody’s Lunch Box, a new spot where Andy’s lunch box and thermos will create a walk-up quick-service window. Snack on delightful eats and sweet treats, like old-fashioned soda floats! Disney has partnered with Mini Babybel Cheese to create this extra special spot sprinkled with magical details from the Toy Story movies.
Are you as excited as we are for the opening of Toy Story Land? Now might be the perfect time to add a little magic to your summer vacation plans with a trip to Walt Disney World! Read below to find out how to get your FREE quote.
Planning a trip to Disney? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Want to plan a magical vacation to one of the Disney Destinations? I’m happy to guide you through the planning process! As a Travel Planner with MickeyTravels, I can book your package, make FastPass and dining reservations, and customize your vacation to fit your budget and needs. Please feel free to contact me at 1.888.300.0582, via email at email@example.com, or follow along on Facebook.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019