Disney tends to raise its prices every year and with that comes some concerns. I see a lot of questions being asked about how price increases will affect previously purchased packages. Well, I am here to answer set your mind at ease!
- If you already purchased your Walt Disney World or Disneyland package – there will be no change to your pricing. The price you were originally quoted when the purchase was made will be the price you will be paying, the increase will not change anything on your booking.
- If you paid a deposit on a Walt Disney World or Disneyland package – there will be no change to your pricing.
- If you make a change to or modify your Walt Disney World or Disneyland package – the cost of your package may increase depending on the change or modification you make.
There’s always a chance that your package price could be decreased! Disney releases promotions pretty regularly and you can get those promotions applied to your reservation (if it qualifies). Or better yet, your travel agent can do that for you!
My name is Sara Solberg. I am an independent travel agent with Amazing Magical Adventures, a Disney earmarked agency. I would love to help you plan your next Disney vacation! Feel free to email me here for your FREE Quote or follow me on Facebook here.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019