Do you think or dream about Disney every day? I do! It is hard not to with a toddler that only wants to watch Disney Junior, but it is so much more than that! With theme parks around the world, an amazing cruise line, a guided tour company that has adventures around the world, countless movies, shows, lovable characters, and Disney on Ice how could you not think of the amazingness of Disney at least once a day?! Here are five reasons that I day dream about Disney every day…
- Movies – I grew up watching Disney movies like 101 Dalmatians, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, and the Lion King. I have been told that the first movie that I saw in a movie theater was Aladdin, and for a while Toy Story was the one movie that I had to watch at least once a day. There are so many amazing Disney movies out there – animated, live action, made for TV movies, partnered with Pixar, and now Star Wars and Marvel! With all of these choices, there has to be at least one movie out there at everyone loves. Disney movies are the first reason that I dream about Disney every day.
- Past Experiences – The first time that went on a Disney vacation was with my family when I was 12 years old. It was eight years before my next Disney trip, and it was this one, my honeymoon, that turned me into a Disney Addict. Since then my husband and I have been back to Disney World three other times, one of those times we took our son, and we have another trip planned in a few months. We have been to Disneyland six times, four times with our son, and we’re annual passholders. We have also taken a Disney Cruise to Alaska with a Bahamian cruise coming up as part of land and sea vacation. We watch Disney Channel and Disney Junior and Disney movies. So many of our family memories involve Disney is some shape or form, and Disney has never let us down. It is because of these past experiences that I dream about Disney every day.
- Future Trips – As mentioned in the last reason, my family has future trips planned. It is the anticipation of these trips that make me think about Disney the most. I love to plan trips, which is why I became a travel agent. I love to browse the Disney websites – to look at resorts that I would love to stay at, my favorite rides, the food, and cruise destinations. The memories of past trips give me expectations for future trips. Past movies give me expectations of future movies. I look forward to each and every Disney experience. This planning and anticipation is why I dream about Disney every day.
- Food – I have an obsession with Disney food. It is my absolute favorite aspect of the planning process for a Disney World trip. Some of the most amazing food I have ever had was on Disney property, on land or at sea. Disney World has 350 dining and snack locations, Disneyland has 100 dining and snack locations, and each of the Disney Cruise Line ships has quick service, table service, signature, room service, buffets, and lounge dining. There are so many different Disney food options, it’s hard not to think about just this one aspect at least once a day.
- The Magic – When I think of Disney I think of Magic, Disney Magic that is. Disney just has a level customer satisfaction that just makes everything else pale in comparison. Throughout the theme parks, resorts, ships, and even the movies there are little touches that just make everything more magical. Hidden Mickey’s are some of my favorite little Disney touches. These touches, the Disney characters, and the level of service that you receive from Disney are magical – and it is these touches that make me dream of Disney every day.
Why do you dream of Disney? Let us know in the comments!
My name is Miriya Whitaker, I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel, a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts, and I would love to help you plan a magical vacation! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started and follow me on Facebook for more Disney and travel information!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019