When it comes to ways for you children to live out their fantasies while setting sail with Disney Cruise Line, it doesn’t all have to be about Pirates and Princesses. As a matter of fact all sorts of amazing adventures await. From manning the Millennium Falcon to hanging out in Andy’s Room from Toy Story. If you can dream it, you can probably due it aboard a Disney Cruise. Just to show you how much fun is in store for you children when sailing with Disney, and with the recent release of Spider-man: Homecoming, we thought it apt to showcase just a few of our favorite Marvel Adventures that can be enjoyed during your next Disney Cruise.
1. Learn Mystic Arts with Doctor Strange: At Marvel Training Academy aboard the Disney Fantasy, guests have a chance to team up with some of their favorite Marvel Superheros including Doctor Strange who will be on hand to school all of those superhero wannabes on how to open their minds and find their inner powers.
2, Show off Your Powers by Unlocking Magical Portholes – Think you’ve got what it takes to be a superhero, than take what you’ve learned from Doctor Strange at the Marvel Superhero Academy and see if you can create you own magical portholes to travel anywhere in Multiverse. This is in this multimedia adventure that really “wows.”
3. Train with Thor – Become and honorary Asgardian and release your inner superhero by learning tips and tricks from Thor himself. At Marvel Superhero Academy, Thor with his famous hammer in hand will teach kids many of his tricks of the trade.
4. Meet your favorite Guardians – Star-Lord, Gamora and Groot will be joining Disney Cruise Line during Marvel Day at Sea Sailings aboard the Disney Magic. If you’re lucky enough to find yourself on one of the 7 and 8-night Bahamian and Canadian Cruise setting sail from New York this Fall, or select 5-night Western Caribbean Cruises out of Miami then you’re in for a special treat!
5. Cruise during a Marvel Day at Sea for the ultimate superhero indulgence – Speaking of Super Hero day at Sea, Disney Cruise Line offers a whole day of fun-filled superhero activities on select Disney Magic sailings in 2017 and 2018. During these special themed days at sea guests can watch some of their favorite, Marvel films, cozy up to some of their favorite superheroes including Captain America, Spider-Man and Thor, show off your dance moves at a special Marvel-themed dance party and even meet a Super Villain or two. Its an out-of-this-world day of family fun that you’ll be talking about for years to come!
2017 Cruises that include a Marvel Day at Sea are:
- Seven- and eight night Disney Magic Bahamian cruises departing from New York on Oct. 6, 14, 28; Nov. 4, 11 and 18, 2017.
- The seven-night Canadian Coast cruise departing from New York on Oct. 21, 2017
2018 Cruises that include a Marvel Day at Sea are:
- 5-night cruises departing from Miami in 2018: January 7; January 21; February 4; February 18; March 18; April 1; April 15; and April 29.
If this hasn’t gotten you excited enough check out this video with Stan Lee!
So if you’re looking for a cruise with character, thinking about setting sail on the Disney Fantasy where your kids can enjoy all that the Superhero Training Academy has to offer or booking one of the Marvel Day at Sea cruises listed above.
Thinking about booking a Disney cruise? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Need help planning your next Disney getaway? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package, securing the best discounts (even after you’ve booked) and nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019