Details for the 5 Themed Lands Coming to Universal Orlando’s Epic Universe Revealed
A new park is coming to Universal Orlando Resort in 2025. Epic Universe will feature 5 uniquely themed lands and we have the details!
Related – Universal Orlando Mardi Gras Roundup!
Epic Universe will present a level of theme park immersion and innovation that is unmatched – transporting guests to expansive worlds featuring more than 50 awe-inspiring attraction, entertainment, dining and shopping experiences that come together to create an unforgettable adventure that is nothing short of epic.
The heart of Universal Epic Universe and the first world guests will encounter is Celestial Park. With acres of rolling gardens, chasing waterways and strolling pathways, Celestial Park puts the “park” back in “theme park.” As soon as guests enter the imaginative world, they’ll embark on a journey of discovery, thrills and excitement as they wander through lush living gardens nestled along shimmering waters surrounded by stunning architecture inspired by astronomical and mythological elements. Here, guests can relax while taking in the sights and sounds around them, board a shooting comet for an exhilarating roller coaster adventure, dine on delectable cuisine, shop exclusive merchandise to commemorate their visit and more.
Attractions & Experiences in Celestial Park
- Starfall Racers, a dual-launch racing coaster that sends guests rocketing through the skies aboard comets in a race to see who’s the fastest of them all. Reaching speeds up to 62 mph and heights up to 133 feet along 5,000 feet of track, Starfall Racers will be Epic Universe’s most thrilling coaster experience with unique maneuvers such as the “Celestial Spin,” in which the two coaster vehicles perform an inverted crisscross while speeding through the air – creating an “out-of-this-world” adrenaline rush.
- Constellation Carousel – the grand centerpiece of Celestial Park. Here, explorers of all ages will take a fantastical whirl aboard constellations that glide forward, backward – and even make 360-degree rotations – through the milky way in a choreographed dance of music and starlight.
- Astronomica,an interactive wet-play area that also doubles as a giant compass rose to the many wonders of Epic Universe, featuring crystal blue fountains that spring to life and dance around guests;
- An array of unique dining experiences ranging from full-service restaurants to quick-service locations that offer something for every palate, includingAtlantic – a full-service “surf and turf” restaurant set inside a Victorian aquarium complete with captivating views of Celestial Park…
- …and The Blue Dragon Pan-Asian Restaurant – where diners take a culinary journey across Asia as they enjoy authentic Chinese, Japanese and Thai fare in this full-service restaurant accented with neon dragons and ethereal lanterns. Additional “must-eat” locations within Celestial Park include The Oak & Star Tavern, where guests can enjoy savory barbecue,Pizza Moon, which will serve up a tasty menu featuring a variety of pizzas, and more.
- Incredibly detailed retail locations, including theNintendo Super Star Store, where guests can shop an assortment of merchandise themed to SUPER NINTENDO WORLD;Moonship Chocolates & Celestial Sweets, where guests can satisfy their cravings with a unique selection of sweet treats, and more.
- Plenty of exciting entertainment, including various fountain shows throughout Celestial Park’s seven acres of water where a multitude of fountains sway, dance – and even reach heights up to 135 feet in the air – to music and interactive lighting from day to night.
Plus, Celestial Park will be the gateway to explore the four additional worlds of Epic Universe – each bringing to life extraordinary adventures that go beyond guests’ wildest imaginations. Through a set of majestic portals that capture the imagination and creativity of each world, guests will embark on a transformative experience as they journey from Celestial Park to:
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Ministry of Magic
In Universal Epic Universe, guests will explore the magical streets of 1920s Paris and embark on a new experience at the British Ministry of Magic. More details will be coming soon!
Super Nintendo World
Guests will experience a new way to play, from challenging Bowser on the Mario Kart™ ride to venturing through Donkey Kong Country™, and so much more. This land will be similar to the land at Universal Studios Hollywood but will offer so much more!
How to Train Your Dragon – Isle of Berk
Guests will take to the skies and soar with dragons as they explore the colorful Viking village at the heart of Berk, where they can take part in wild boat battles, feast like a Viking and more. More details will be released soon.
Guests will encounter everything from the experiments of Dr. Victoria Frankenstein to a shadowy landscape where monsters roam in this world of myth and mystery. More details are coming soon!
What do you think of these themed lands coming to the new Epic Universe park?
If you’d like to plan your next visit to Universal Orlando, contact me today! I’m an travel agent with Destinations to Travel, my services are FREE, and I’d love to help you plan an epic vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Details for the 5 Themed Lands Coming to Universal Orlando’s Epic Universe Revealed - January 30, 2024
- New Outfits Revealed for Mickey & Minnie at Lookout Cay - January 29, 2024
- 5 Reasons to Stay at the Disneyland Hotel in Disneyland Paris - January 28, 2024