Top 5 Tips For Your Capture Your Moment Session At Walt Disney World!
Did you know you could have your own private photoshoot session at Walt Disney World and keep memories of your special moments forever? Capture Your Moment Session makes it possible!
During your session you get to have a consultation for about 10 minutes with a Disney Photographer to discuss details of your photoshoot, followed by your 20 minutes session that can include up to 8 guests. This amazing experience is available at the four theme parks in Walt Disney World so you can pick your favorite one.
Now that you know what Capture Your Moment Session is, let’s get into the 5 tips so you can have a magical experience:
When it comes to a photoshoot session at Walt Disney World most people think of Cinderella Castle, but there are so many fun locations around the parks where you can capture your special moments!
Here are the locations at each park where you can have your photoshoot session:
- Magic Kingdom: Around Cinderella Castle including Main Street U.S.A and all four sides of the castle.
- EPCOT: Select World Showcase pavilions like Germany, Italy, American Adventure, Japan and Morocco.
- Animal Kingdom: On and near Discovery Island including Africa, Asia, Dinoland U.S.A and the Tree of Life trails.
- Hollywood Studios: Near the entrance of the park including Hollywood Boulevard, Sunset Boulevard, Hollywood Tower Hotel and Echo Lake.
BE ON TIME
These session are very popular, so being on time is crucial. We recommend to get to your check-in location at least 10 minutes before your start time. These are the check-in locations at each park:
- Magic Kingdom: Box Office Gifts inside Town Square Theatre
- EPCOT: At the podium outside of Art of Disney located in the American Pavilion
- Animal Kingdom: The kiosk located outside of Island Mercantile
- Hollywood Studios: Sid Cahuenga’s One of a Kind
It’s important to remember these photo shoots run continuously during the day so sessions cannot be extended due to a late arrival.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PROPS
Props are super fun to use! Specially if you are celebrating a special moment in your life like an engagement, baby announcement or graduation. Make sure to let your photographer know what you want to celebrate or capture so hey can help pick the best props.
If you are planning on surprising someone, like with a proposal maybe, make sure yo call 407-939-7758 to let the photographer know in advance and have everything ready when the special moment comes!
RESERVATIONS MIGHT OPEN UP LAST MINUTE
Like we mentioned before, the Capture Your Moment Session is very popular so finding an opening can be hard. Reservations open 60 days in advance and even then some sessions, especially those in the morning can book up very fast but don’t worry, some guests have been very lucky to get a reservation at the last minute!
Check online or in the MyDisneyExperience app the day before and day of for reservations that could open at the last minute. No guarantees but it might work so definitely worth trying.
Being open to book for a different park is good since some parks booked faster than others.
LEARN HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PHOTOS
Another important thing to know is that photo download is not included in the price of the session. You will need to get Memory Maker, Memory Maker One Day or being a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder with the DisneyPhotoPass add on to get your pictures.
We hope these 5 tips are helpful and you have an amazing time capturing your special moments at Walt Disney World with the Capture Your Moment Session!
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- Celebrate Hispanic And Latin American Heritage Month Starting Today at Walt Disney World! - September 15, 2023
- 10 Disney Treasure Fun Facts You Will Love! - September 14, 2023
- Eats And Sips To Celebrate Hispanic And Latin American Heritage Month At Disney Parks! - September 8, 2023