It’s National Talk Like a Pirate Day and here at Disney Addicts we thought what better way to celebrate than by showing you the swashbuckling adventure that awaits guests opting to head out to sea with Disney Cruise line. We promise you that Pirate Night will be one of the highlights of your Disney Cruise. On this special night your ship transforms into an impressive pirate vessel and you’re joining by a crew of swashbuckling scallywags. Pirates rappel from atop the ship’s funnel during a live-action deck show and the night sky erupts with exclusive fireworks at sea! Here are five other fantastic ways to celebrate all things Pirate during your sailing!
1. Learn the Lingo. There’s no better time to learn how to talk like a pirate than while you are sailing the seas with them. Ask your fellow buccaneers onboard you’re sailing to teach you to banter like a pirate. Show of your skills during the fantastic Pirate-themed deck party!
2. Don your Pirate Gear- Grab those boots, don’t forget your tricorn had and be sure to remember your eye patch. During Pirate Night during your Disney Cruise Line sailing, it’s important to get into character. You’ll love the feeling of walking around the decks check out all of the kids, moms and dads embracing their inner pirate!
3. Take Your Pirate Makeover to the Next Level- For those looking to really play a part on Pirate Night head over to The Pirate’s League for your officially pirate name and wonderful buccaneer makeover. You can walk away with everything from a beard, scars, bandana, earrings, eye patch and even a sword!
5. Tuck Into Some Hearty Fare – It would be a party without some impressive bites and as you would expect Disney has you covered! At the start of Pirate Night guests can fill your belly with a special pirate dinner menu and then head back for more pirate-themed grub at the late-night buffet.
5. Celebrate This Special Pirate-themed Night With Your Band of Landlubbers – We can’t think of a better way to enjoy all of the pirate festivities outlined above than with your family by your side. Band together to enjoy all these special evening has to offer. Whether its rocking out to pirate-themed tunes with Mickey’s pirate crew, attending the “Hunt Fer Jack” pirate showdown or watching the sky light up with piratical pyrotechnics the important thing is that you are sharing moments together that you’ll remember forever!
So what are you waiting for? The best way to celebrate all things Pirate is to book your next Disney Cruise Line pirate getaway. Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2019. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you with everything from finding your perfect sailing and stateroom to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at sea. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- 13 Seasonal Shots You’ll Want to Be Sure to Capture During Your Halloween Disneyland Visit - September 26, 2018
- Its Discount Day! Disney Releases Play, Stay and Dine and Room Discount Offer for Early 2019 - September 26, 2018
- Fall-Flavored Treats You Have to Try at Downtown Disney in Disneyland Resort - September 25, 2018