We here at Disney Addicts were so busy indulging in some of our favorite cheeseburger treats that we forgot to remind you that yesterday was National Cheeseburger Day. However, no need to worry, the amazing cheeseburgers at Walt Disney World can be enjoyed 365 days a year! To provide you with a bit of burger inspiration here are five of our favorite cheeseburger offerings at Walt Disney World. As you can see from the photos below there are even some unconventional takes on the classic burger. So let’s tuck in!
1.Bison Cheeseburger- Geyser Point – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – We absolutely love everything about Geyser Point from the beautiful lake views to the creative cocktails. They also have a bison burger that does not disappoint. This offering is served on an Artisan Roll and comes with bacon, Tillamook Cheddar, sweet onion straws, lettuce, tomato, garlic aioli and Marionberry Barbecue Sauce! It can be yours for $14.99.
2 Cheeseburger Steamed Pods – Bao Buns – Satu-li Canteen- Animal Kingdom – Just because it doesn’t look like a conventional cheeseburger doesn’t mean it doesn’t taste like one! Trust us when we say that these Bao Buns are nothing short of wonderful. These steamed cheeseburger pods are stuffed with ground beef, ketchup, mustard, pickle and cheddar cheese. They come with a side of slaw and veggie chips. The cost for this entree is $10.99.
3. Muenster Smash Burger – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – Magic Kingdom – If you’re a cheeseburger lover heading to the Magic Kingdom for this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party then we have just the treat for you! The Muenster Smash Burger available only on party nights is a served on a black bun with Muenster cheese, tots and Sriracha aioli.
4. Southern Burger – D-Luxe Burger – Disney Springs- You can’t go wrong with any of the delicious burgers being served up at D-Luxe. However, we here at Disney Addicts are pretty partial to the Southern Burger. For $12.99 you’ll be treated to a signature blend beef patty topped with a fried green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce grilled onion and bacon.
5. Cheeseburger Spring Rolls – Adventureland Egg Roll Cart – Magic Kingdom – Is it a cheeseburger? Is it a Spring Roll? How about both! That’s right. Leave it to the culinary team at Disney to come up with this delightfully decadent combination of two of our favorite theme park treats. Be on the lookout for this snack while you’re roaming through Adventureland. It’s one of those incredible theme park treats that everyone needs to try at least once!
So next time you’re paying a visit to Walt Disney World be sure to satisfy your cheeseburger cravings with one of the tasty offerings outlined above. Trust us when we say your taste buds will thank you!
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Mickeys’ Not-So-Scary Halloween Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special seasonal touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019