If you’re planning a visit to Walt Disney World over the next few weeks and are going to take advantage of Disney’s Memory Maker package be sure to try and capture some of these amazing new shots on offer. Just find a PhotoPass photographer in some of the areas outlined below and ask them to incorporate a bit of pixie dust into your vacation photos!
1. Dumbo – Storybook Circus- Magic Kingdom – (pictured above) We are absolutely smitten with this Magic Shot taken near the Dumbo the Flying Elephant attraction at Storybook Circus!
2. Cheshire Cat- Fantasyland – Magic Kingdom – Things are getting curiouser and curiouser near the Mad Tea Party in the Magic Kingdom with this Alice and Wonderland-inspired Magic Shot.
3. Pua – Various Locations – Walt Disney World – Moana fever is still alive and well at Disney World and what better way to celebrate your love for the film than with this loveable Magic Shot featuring her favorite sidekick Pua. You can ask for this shot at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, Rafiki’s Planet Watch at Animal Kingdom and in the Discovery Island area at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
4. Anala and Jeda – Animal Kingdom – Celebrate the arrival of Animal Kingdom’s new tiger cubs with this special shot being offered near the Maharajah Jungle Trek for a limited time only.
5. Kevin – Animal Kingdom – Fans of the Disney•Pixar film Up visit Animal Kingdom may want to opt for a photo with Russell’s favorite friend Kevin. You can also opt for this shot outside of the Maharaja Jungle Trek.
6. Casting Agency – Magic Kingdom – If you’ve ever had daydreams of working at Disney then you’ll definitely want to enjoy your 5-minutes of fame by posing near the Casting Agency door near Disney Clothiers on Main Street U.S.A.
These are just a few of the incredible Magic you’ll find at Walt Disney World Resort. Check out every Magic Shot currently available by visiting the albums section of the Disney PhotoPass Service Facebook page,
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019