Calling all Disney Foodies! Magic Kingdom’s Incredible Tomorrowland Expo officially kicked off this weekend bringing a delightful array of fun Incredibles-themed activities and characters to the parks. You can also bet that with this fun new Summer offering comes and impressive line-up of special Incredibles themed treats. Be sure to bring your appetites if visiting Magic Kingdom in the weeks ahead and sample one or two of our favorites. Here’s a look at a half a dozen of the new treats you’ll find on offer.
1. Super Stretch Burger – (pictured above) Burger fans will definitely want to head over to Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe to give this limited-time offering a try. Its made up of a flame-grilled angus beef patty, deep-fried mozzarella sticks, American cheese, bacon and a garlic ranch sauce.
2. Super Foods Salad – Be a healthy Super Hero with this Super Foods Salad also found at Cosmic Ray’s. This treat features a kale and spinach salad, quinoa, avocado, blackberries and pico de gallo.
3. Mrs Incredible Pretzel Mask – (pictured above) Head over to The Lunching Pad for this soft pretzel that comes topped with black salt and shaped like Mrs Incredible’s mask. It comes with a cheese dipping sauce or also goes perfectly with yellow mustard. The Launching Pad is also featuring Jack-Jack Cookies which are freshly baked mini chocolate chip cookies and perfect for munching as you roam the park.
4. Frozone’s Sno-Cones – Found at the Snack Carts around Tomorrowland be on the lookout for this frozen treat. These delicious sno-cones are blue raspberry flavored and are the perfect snack to cool you down during those hot Orlando afternoons.
5. Edna Mode’s “No Capes, Just Crepes” Crepe Sundae – For those in the mood for ice cream, Auntie Gravity’s is just the ticket where they’re serving up a special treat inspired by Edna Mode. There are two versions of this sundae. The first comes with a chocolate-hazelnut crepe topped with ice cream and berries. The second is a blackberry jam crepe topped with ice cream and fruit-flavored cereal. Both are so good you may just need to get one of each!
6. Dash Pizza – Pizza lovers will want to dash over to Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant where you can get your hands on a Dash Pizza. This Sicilian-style treat comes in cheese or pepperoni and is the perfect lunch to tide you over for hours of enjoying your favorite attractions.
With the Summer Season officially underway, visitors to Walt Disney World should be on the lookout for all sorts of new tasty treats. Continuing to follow along with Disney Addicts as well as our sister site Chip and Co. is also a great way to stay up to speed on the latest Disney treats both savory and sweet!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019