When you think about Valentine’s at Disney, it probably conjures up images of places to relax or find a bit of romance. But for many of us parents, our #1 Valentines are of course our wonderful kids. If you’ll be spending next week celebrating the Season at Walt Disney World, here are a few special ways that you might want to show your tiny tots just how much you love them.
1. Mickey and Minnie Character Plushes – The perfect memento for their Valentine’s Day spent at Disney, kids will love these Valentine’s Day themed plushes found at Disney Days of Christmas at Disney Springs.
2. Mommy and Me Manis and Pedis at Senses Spa – If you’re looking for a way to spoil your special little Valentine any time of year, consider booking in mani/pedi package with your loved on at Senses Spa at Walt Disney World. There are two locations: Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s Saratoga Springs. Reservations can be made at 407.WDW.SPAS.
3. Chocolate Valentines Cupcakes – If you tiny tots prefer something on the sweet side then head on over to Candy Cauldron at Disney Springs for this decadent chocolate cupcake covered in red frosting and chocolate Mickey ears.
4. Heart-shaped Cookies – Goofy’s Candy Kitchen is another great port of call for delicious Valentine’s Day Treats. At this Disney Springs sweet shop, you’ll find these delicious heart-shaped cookies covered in delicious candy sprinkles.
5. A Princess or Pirate Makeover – For a Valentine’s gift they won’t soon forget, treat your child to a makeover Disney-style. Bibbibid Bobbidi Boutique is perfect for princesses waiting to come out of there shell. Both locations (at Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs) offers makeover packages that include everything from make-up and an up-do to some pretty impressive princess gowns. Or if your kid is more of the swashbuckling type, The Pirates League in Adventureland offers up a fun range of Pirate and Mermaid makeovers. Advanced booking essential for both locations and can can be made by calling 407.WDW.STYLE.
6. Ice Cream Treats from Ghirardelli – If you’ve got ice cream lovers in your family then for the ultimate Valentine’s Day indulgence, head on over to Ghirardelli at Disney Springs to sample an amazing array of ice cream treats. For the month of February, the shop is offering a speciality chocolate covered strawberry Sunday. Or for those that prefer chocolate be sure to try out the Strawberry Chocolate Squares available for a limited time only.
These are just a few of the many ways that you can show your tiny tots you love them while at Walt Disney World. Be sure to keep following along with Disney Addicts and with our sister site Chip and Co. for even more Valentine’s Day suggestions.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels I can help you plan your perfect princess getaway, including finding a package that suits your budget and nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. You’d pay the same as if you were to book with Disney directly. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or following along onFacebook.