When most adults think of EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival, children are not what comes to mind! However, there are multiple menu items featured at the festival this year that kids are sure to love! From the play area, scavenger hunt, and tasty treats, Food & Wine Festival can be just as fun for the kids as the adults! Check out these 6 menu items kids are sure to love!
Foods to Try
- Traditional Maceroni & Cheese- what kid doesn’t love mac & cheese? You can find this classic staple at Mac & Eats
- Grilled Kababs- found at Tangerine Cafe: Flavors of the Medina
- Schinkennudeln- a food that is just as fun to say as it is to eat! This is a delicious cheesy noodle dish that can be found at the Germany Global Marketplace
Sweet Treats to Try
- Shimmering Strawberry Ssoft Serve- try this beautiful and delicious dessert near Port of Entry
- Apple Crumble Tart- this sweet snack is founnd at Appleseed Orchard
- Carrot Cake- you can’t go wrong with this classic, found at Hops & Barley
Other Fun Things For Kids
Besides all the yummy menu items, there are also some fun activities for kids to try. Go on an epic scavenger hunt with Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak! Purchase a map and stickers at Mouse Gear, World Traveler, or Port of Entry and search for Chef Remy’s hiding spots! While the adults relax with a cool beverage, let the kids play on the Tiana-themed playground, located on the walkway between Test Track and the World Showcase.
With these fun activities and delicious child-approved bites, the kids are sure to have just as much fun as the adults (well, maybe not AS much).
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- 6 Yummy Menu Items for Kids to Try at EPCOT’s International Food & Wine Festival - September 6, 2021
- Should a Tangled Attraction be Added at Walt Disney World? - September 1, 2021
- 5 Frighteningly Fun Facts About The Haunted Mansion - August 30, 2021