Whoever said Disney World was just for kids? With some of the very best nightlife and bars around, Disney World can be a great place for adults to have fun too. How could you go wrong when combining Disney’s amazing theming and attention to detail with the top-notch customer service that keeps Disney lovers coming back? There are so many great places to grab a cocktail at Disney World, here are 7 bars you won’t want to miss!
1. Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto- Located inside of Disney’s Polynesian Villiage Resort, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto is a fun and interactive tiki bar. Make sure you don’t upset the tiki gods and watch out for the infamous sinking barstools! You can even purchase unique souvenir tiki mugs to take home! Try a ‘Shrunken Zombie Head’, ‘HippoppotoMai-tai’, or ‘Nautilus’.
2. Nomad Lounge- Nomad Lounge is tucked inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park and is an eclectic spot for appetizers and craft cocktails. Be sure to fill out a tag for the “tag chandelier” displayed above the bar! Treat your taste buds with a fine wine or a craft cocktail such as the ‘Annapurna Zing’ which comes with a glowing lotus flower.
3. Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is located in Disney Springs and has the theming of an airplane hangar turned dive-bar. You’ll feel transported back into the 1940s in this fun and casual joint. Jock Lindsey’s offers a wide variety of unique craft cocktails such as the ‘Bedtime Story’ and ‘The Bitter Barkeep’.
4. Jellyrolls- Located along Disney’s Boardwalk, Jellyrolls is a piano bar that offers the best in nighttime entertainment. Sing along with the dueling pianos and be sure to try the nightly drink special!
5. Ogas Cantina- Located inside of Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Ogas Cantina will transport you to a galaxy far, far away with the completely immersive and impressive theming. Enjoy the sounds of DJ droid DJ R3X, and enjoy galactic cocktails such as the ‘Bespin Fizz’ and the ‘Jedi Mind Trick’.
6. Rose and Crown Pub- Rose and Crown Pub is a traditional UK-style pub located (you guessed it) in the UK pavilion in Epcot. Sometimes featuring live music, Rose and Crown Pub is the perfect place to stop for a drink while making your way “around the world”. Try the ‘Welsh Dragon’ or the ‘Leaping Leprechaun’.
7. La Cava del Tequila- You can find La Cava del Tequila tucked inside the pyramid in the Mexico pavilion in Epcot. If you love margaritas or tequila this is not a place you will want to miss! Sit down for a famous tequila flight, Avocado Margarita, or some chips and salsa! It is the perfect place to beat the heat on a hot Florida day!
Whether you really love the drinks, or just enjoy the fun theming and atmosphere, there is no denying that Disney offers a wide variety of fun bars for their adult guests!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Often Does Disney World Close for Hurricanes? - September 28, 2022
- 5 Must-Do Restaurants for First-Timers at Disney World - September 26, 2022
- 5 Hidden Gem Restaurants at Disney World You Don’t Want to Miss - September 21, 2022