With the new reservation systems that Disney will be implementing soon, as well as reduced capacity at parks and restaurants- many guests may choose to forgo the advanced dining reservations and stick to quick service restaurant options. Luckily, Walt Disney World has some amazing quick service restaurants to choose from! Here are 7 of the best:
1. Columbia Harbor House- Columbia Harbor House is located in Liberty Square inside Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park. The New England inspired menu features clam chowder, lobster rolls, and shrimp and chicken baskets. Also featuring a kid’s menu, there is something for the whole family at Columbia Harbor House.
2. Flame Tree BBQ- Located inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, Flame Tree BBQ is easily one of the best values you will find at Disney World. From the platters of barbeque ribs and chicken to the famous pulled pork fries, Flame Tree BBQ will satisfy any barbeque lover. Adults over 21 can even grab a refreshing Mandarin Orange Vodka Lemonade here.
3. La Cantina de San Angel- Located inside the Mexico Pavilion at Epcot, La Cantina de San Angel offers a variety of delicious Mexican dishes such as tacos, empanadas, and fresh guacamole. If you’re in the mood for Mexican, but do not want to wait for a table- head on over to La Cantina de San Angel’s counter-service restaurant. Mexican sodas and margaritas are also available here.
4. Satu’li Canteen- Located inside Pandora- World of Avatar inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, Satu’li Canteen is truly a one-of-a-kind restaurant. With colorful, eclectic dishes inspired by Pandora, you will definitely feel as though you are in another world. Guests choose their base, protein, and sauce to create their own “bowls”- or go with the delicious steamed cheeseburger pods. Make sure you save room for dessert, as Satu’li canteen has some amazing options.
5. The Polite Pig- The Polite Pig is a quick service restaurant serving a modern-style barbecue located in Disney Springs. Make sure to try the cornbread and fill up on the variety of sauces featured at their sauce bar. You can’t beat the location, atmosphere, flavor, or price found at The Polite Pig!
6. Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe- Located in the Norway Pavilion inside Epcot Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe offers more than just the baked goods they are famous for! Grab a sweet pretzel, sweet lefse flatbread, or a salmon-and-egg bagel from this delightful cafe. Make sure you save room for the bakery’s most famous offering, school bread. Guests 21 and over can also enjoy a delicious Viking Coffee- a perfect pick-me-up!
7. Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo- Located inside of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios Park, be ready for an out-of-this-world dining experience at Docking Bay 7. The theming and atmosphere of this quick service restaurant can not be beaten! Your taste buds will blast off with entrees such as Smoked Kaadu Pork ribs and Endorian Fried Chicken Yip Tip! You will truly feel as though you are in a galaxy far, far away when dining here!
As you can see, you do not have to sacrifice quality or ambiance while dining at a quick service restaurant in Walt Disney World. Remember to skip the line and use mobile ordering when available!