It’s not long before Disneyland and Disneyland California Adventure Park officially kick off their Pixar Fest celebrations (April 13th). With a brand new evening fireworks display, Pixar themed parades and more, it is definitely going to be the hot ticket this Summer. In keeping with all good Disney celebrations, the culinary team at Disneyland has whipped up an impressive array of Pixar-themed goodies. From the savory to the sweet to the highly creative, there’s something sure to impress all Disney foodies. To give you a sample of the amazing treats you’ll find during Pixar Fest, here are 7 of our favorites.
1. Pixar Celebration Cake – (pictured above) The spirit of Pixar comes to life with this bright and cheerful Pixar-themed celebration cake. With colors inspired the Pixar logo and topped with the iconic Pixar Ball it’s the perfect Pixar Fest treat. Grab a slice at the Plaza Inn at Disneyland theme park.
2. Tuna Poke – The Cove Bar, one of Paradise Pier’s go-to hangouts will re-open as the Lamplight Lounge which is slated to officially open its doors in June. The Tuna Poke is just one of the dishes you’ll find at this revamped eatery and certainly one that we can’t wait to give a try.
3. Coco Churro – As you stroll through Frontierland, be sure to stop at the churro cart and snatch up one of these Pixar-themed treats. The Coco Churro is made up of a chocolate churro with vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar. It comes with a dipping sauce made with spiced Mexican chocolate.
4. Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake – This is a treat that will definitely have you saying “Yee-haw!” This decadent funnel cake creation can be found at the Golder Horseshoe in Disneyland Park. It’s made up of a warm funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, white chocolate, chocolate cookie crumbles and whip cream dusted in gold!
5. Shrimp Ratatouille -Drawing its inspiration from (you guessed it) the culinary creations of everyone’s favorite rat Remy, you’ll find this dish at Cafe Orleans. It’s part of a three-course meal that is big on beautiful menu items that bring the flavors!
6. Color-changing Noodles – Speaking of savory, this Monsters Inc.-inspired noodle dish can be found at the Lucky Fortune Cookie. It’s a truly innovative entree and the perfect light bite on those hot Anaheim afternoons.
7. Root Beer Float – That’s not a snake in your boot! Rather it is a delicious root beer float served in one of Woody’s boots which in our opinion has all the makings of a pretty fantastic take-home souvenir. You’ll find them during Pixar Fest at the Golden Horseshoe. But, like all souvenir containers, we expect this one to sell out quickly so visit early in the fest to snag yours!
This is just a sample of the amazing culinary treats that await visitors to Pixar Fest. Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest Pixar Fest news and updates.
If all this talk of Pixar Fest has you plotting out a Summer visit read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.