We spend a lot of time here at Disney Addicts talking about sweet treats. However, for many Disneyland visitors, its all about the savory. If you fall into this category then this article is definitely for you. We searched the length and breadth of Disneyland Resort looking for the perfect burger for your next visit. We think any of these 7 are worthy contenders. Give them a try and let us know what you think.
1. Hawaiian Cheeseburger – Tangaroa Terrace – Disneyland Hotel- We start of the list with this 1/3 lb Angus Burger that comes with Teriyaki Sauce, fresh Caramelized Pineapple, Havarti Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato on a Brioche Bun. Guests also get to pick between Sweet Potato Fries, Classic French Fries or Island Fruit! We think whatever the choice you can’t go wrong with this amazing burger. The cost for this treat is $12.99.
2. Chili Cheeseburger – Hungry Bear – Disneyland – This burger is the stuff of legend and draws a crowd to this Critter Country location. This 1/3 Angus Chuck patty is coupled with home-style Chili, cheese and a hand-battered onion ring. It comes with french fries and coleslaw and can be yours for $11.99.
3. Smokehouse Burger – ESPN Zone – Downtown Disney – There’s a couple of great places to grab a burger at Downtown Disney, the first is ESPN Zone. Here you’ll find a range of options to choose from but our favorite is the Smokehouse Burger. For $16.99 you can indulge in this treat featuring Three-Pepper Bacon, Smoked Cheddar, Onion Straws and Zone Barbecue Sauce. Its served on a delicious Potato Bun with French Fries on the side.
4. Beast’s Burger – Red Rose Taverne – Disneyland – This burger fit for a Beast consists of a 1/3 pound Angus beef patty, slow-cooked beef, Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato, and horseradish aioli on a toasted roll. It can be yours for $13.49.
5. Bayou Burger – Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – Downtown Disney – There’s a couple of different burger options at Ralph Brennan’s but the Bayou Burger is truly one of a kind. Topping the burger are fried green tomatoes, applewood smoked bacon, baby arugula, and a fried egg. It’s also served with jalapeno bacon potato salad. Next time you’re at Downtown Disney tuck into this tasty treat for $17.00.
6. Uva Bar – Downtown Disney – This Downtown Disney location offers several burgers that could easily top this list. However, the one we think the most worthy of mention is the Big Daddy Burger. At $22.00, its the most expensive burger on the list but it’s no wonder considering it consists of Uva Bar’s Signature Beef Blend, Applewood Bacon, Fried Egg, Avocado, White Cheddar, Tomato, Lettuce, Secret Sauce and is served up on a Brioche Bun and comes with Garlic Fries.
7. Pastrami Burger- Storyteller’s Cafe – Grand Californian – Variations on this burger have been cropping up for years around Disneyland but this is definitely a Pastrami Burger that leaves a lasting impression. It comes topped with coleslaw, pickles, Swiss Cheese and Thousand Island Dressing and will set visitors back $18.00
So if you’re a burger lover and heading to Disneyland, be sure to give at least one of the tasty creations on our list a try! You won’t be disappointed.
Thinking about a visit to Disneyland? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Do you find tips like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I love sharing tips and tricks with my clients to help them get the most out of their time at the parks. I can also help you find your perfect package, make dining and Fastpass reservations and monitor for discounts so that you can save even after you’ve booked. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. You’d pay the same as if you were to book directly with Disney.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019