Guests to Walt Disney World visiting before May 29th are in for a special treat as the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is officially in full swing. This exciting Spring festival has a little bit of everything from amazing floral and topiary displays to mouthwatering menu items at the festival food booths. There’s even an outdoor concert series that is sure to please. But for us here at Disney Addicts if there’s one area that really got our attention it is the incredible merchandise being unveiled as part of this year’s festivities. Not only are specially themed Flower & Garden Festival items perfect for commemorating your Disney visit but these are also items exclusive to the festival and not available at any other time of year. To give you just a taste of the amazing items you’ll find here are 7 of our favorite bits of themed merchandise at this year’s fest!
1. Flower & Garden Festival Floral Mickey Ears – We’re always on the lookout for a new pair of Minnie Ears and the ones on offer at this year’s festival are nothing short of gorgeous. Each pair of ears come in a beautiful floral sequins pattern with a colorful array of fake flowers across the top and a Flower & Garden Festival logo. You can find them at the merchandise kiosks throughout the park and they’ll definitely put a swing in your step.
2. Gift Card Wristlets – Whenever we’re at Epcot for a festival, gift card wristlets are one of our must-have items. Not only are these fun floral inspired designs the perfect accessory but they can be used as form of payment throughout the parks. We find them especially useful when ordering food at the amazing outdoor kitchens. A minimum balance of $15 is required to activate the card and they never expire. This means that you can reload them and use them on future visits!
3. Flower and Garden Passholder Magic Bands – Sometimes membership really does have its privileges, especially when it comes to these fun and floral and Figment-themed MagicBands being offering exclusively to Annual Passholders. The bands are available in a limited edition run of 2,000 making it the perfect collector’s item. The bands retail for $32.99.
4. Flower & Garden Festival Purple Rose Souvenir Cup – Building off of the popularity of the Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Souvenir Cups that were flying of the shelves last year, Disney has created a special version for the festival. They retail for $14.99 and feature a Minnie icon shaped out of a floral bouquet. The cup comes with a dome lid and features a purple rose up the center that lights-up!
5. Spirit Jerseys – Along with the rose gold trend, when it comes to Disney merchandise Spirit Jerseys are definitely “in” and Disney has showcased several over the last few months. They’ve come up with a special version for Flower & Garden that comes in a beautiful pink color and features floral Minnie Icon with the Flower and Garden Festival Logo. On the back, it says “Natural Beauty” in large lettering. As you can see from the picture, our very own Chip thinks they go nicely with the special Minnie Ears and we have to say we agree! If you can’t make it to the fest this is also a treat that you can order online at the disneystore.com for $59.99.
6. Alex and Ani Bracelets – One of our other merchandise must-haves are the exclusive Alex and Ani bracelets that Epcot unveils during their festivals. This year’s Flower and Garden offering does not disappoint. The bangle features Minnie carrying a bouquet of bright blooms with the Flower & Garden Festival logo and the date. They come in silver and can be yours for $39.95.
7. Dooney & Bourke Flower & Garden Bags – No merchandise line-up would be complete without sharing our love for these gorgeous limited edition handbags. There are two different prints on offer this year. The first is a Minnie and Figaro Floral print on a white background. The larger handbag in this print is already making the rounds at the fest but the smaller clutch is expected to be released later this Spring. The second prints feature a Minnie and Figaro cartoon image on light purple with the large bag being available exclusively to Annual Passholders. No word yet as to whether these will be available online at the Disney Store. We’ll keep you posted.
This is just a small fraction of the incredible merchandise that Disney has released for this year’s Flower & Garden Festival. If you’re heading to Epcot this Spring, be sure to set aside a bit of money in your Disney budget to treat yourself to an item or two! And fellas, they also make the perfect gift!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I also love sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019