In celebration of National Margarita Day, we here at Disney Addicts thought we would share with you some of our favorite versions of this classic cocktail found at Walt Disney World Resort. If you love a nice cool margarita as much as we do, be sure to take notes and give one or two a try during your next visit to the Mouse.
1. Mo’ara Margarita – Pongu Pongu- Animal Kingdom – The prettiest drink on our list, you’ll find it at Pongu Pongu, the beverage stand found in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This margarita is infused with strawberry and blood orange flavors and topped with strawberry boba balls. If heading to Pandora at night, also ask to have them put a Unadelta Seed in your drink and watch as it becomes as delightfully bioluminescent as your surroundings!
2. Avocado Margarita – La Cava del Tequila – Epcot – Ask most Disney regulars where their favorite place to get a Margarita is and I bet this is the first place that comes to mind and rightly so. Tucked away inside the Pyramid at the Mexican Pavilion, La Cava del Tequila as a mighty impressive array of margaritas on offer. Our favorite has to be the Avacado Margarita which features Tequila, melon liqueur, fresh avocado, agave nectar and fresh lime juice, it comes served with a hibiscus salt rim. This drink pairs perfectly with the corn chips and queso on offer so be sure to bring your appetites.
3. Rose Gold Margarita – Barefoot Pool Bar – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – We here at Disney Addicts just can’t get enough of the current Rose Gold trend which is just one of the reasons why we love this drink so much! You’ll find this tasty tipple at Barefoot Pool Bar. Its made up of Lunazul Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, sour mix, grenadine and flavors of mango, guava and ginger and a gold sugar rim.
4. Marvelous Watermelon Margarita – Boardwalk Joe’s – Disney’s Boardwalk – If you’re lucky enough to be staying at one of the amazing Epcot resorts, be sure to stop by Boardwalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas and give this drink a try. Its perfect for those that like their cocktails a bit sweet and is made with Patrón Silver Tequila, watermelon, fresh lime juice and sweet-and-sour.
5. Lime Cucumber Margarita – La Choza del Margarita – Epcot – There’s been a lot of buzz surrounding the Mexican Pavilion’s latest margarita stand and rightly so. There are some pretty impressive varieties on offer. For those that like their margaritas with a bit of a kick we recommend the Lime Cucumber Margarita. The drink comes with Tequila Avion Blanco, fresh cucumber juice, orange liqueur, agave nectar and a Tajin Chili rim.
6. Sunset Margarita – Dockside Margaritas – Disney Springs – Another Margarita hotspot, this Disney Springs watering hole is the perfect place to order a drink and watch the world pass by. Our favorite drink has to be the Sunset Margarita which comes with Don Julio Resposado Tequila, Cointreau, fresh lime juice, sweet-and-sour and orange juice.
7. Pancho’s Margarita – Jock Lindsay’s Hangar Bar – Disney Springs – One of favorite places to get a drink in all of Disney, stop by Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar for a nice dose of Indiana Jones nostalgia and one of these amazing cocktails. Pancho’s Margarita is made up of Don Julio Reposado Tequila, Grand Marnier and fresh sweet-and-sour. We promise it’s delicious.
These are just a mere handful of the wide variety of margaritas you’ll find on offer during your visit to Walt Disney World. We hope you get to enjoy a few during your next visit. Bottoms up!
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you get the best discounts for your Disney World vacation package, assist with making dining, Fastpass and Christmas Party reservations and can even help you plan an itinerary filled with extra special Christmas touches. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Contact me at 1.800.801.4025 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and let’s get planning!
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019