Whether you’re in search of a breakfast with characters or just a morning latte, Magic Kingdom is filled with a lot of fantastic places to fuel up first thing in the morning with options that suit all tastes and budgets. Here is a list of seven of our favorites. We hope you’ll give a few of these a try during your next Walt Disney World visit.
1. Sleepy Hollow – Liberty Square – If there’s one thing this Magic Kingdom quick service eatery does well it’s the amazing waffle sandwiches that they serve up any time of day. Guests can opt for the hot, freshly-made waffle topped with strawberries and whipped cream or a Breakfast Egg and Cheese Waffle that is topped with Ham and Tomatoes (served until 12pm). There’s a small area with outdoor seating where those lucky enough to get a table will be treated to wonderful views of Cinderella’s Castle.
2. Cinderella’s Royal Table – Cinderella Castle – For those that have dreamed of dining with princesses, this is definitely the place to do it. Cinderella’s Royal Table is the gorgeously themed restaurant on the second floor of Magic Kingdom’s iconic castle. Guests will be visiting by princesses including Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, and Jasmine while tucking into amazing cuisine. Breakfast menu highlights include Caramel Apple-stuffed French Toast and Shrimp and Grits. Guests should note that dining here will cost two table service dining credits for those on the Disney dining plan or $35 – 59 per adult.
3. Main Street Bakery – Main Street U.S.A- For reasons I can’t quite explain, there is just something so perfect about Walt Disney World and Starbucks. Coffee lovers will delight in being able to pick up their morning latte and a croissant or muffin and stroll down the middle of Main Street. In addition, to all the beverages that Starbucks is known for, the Bakery also serves up an eclectic range of pastries and other breakfast treats with a bit of Disney flair. It’s the perfect pitstop for visitors on the go.
4. Plaza Ice Cream Parlour – Main Street U.S.A – If you’re like me and your diet goes out the window the minute you set foot on Disney soil than this is the perfect breakfast option for you. Plaza Ice Cream Parlour is now serving a donut sundae. This treat comes with a glazed doughnut with cinnamon-apple topping, a scoop of Hand-made Ice Cream, whipped cream topping, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, hot fudge topping, milk chocolate Mickey Ears and a cherry. The shop doesn’t open until 11am so you’ll have to hold out a bit to indulge but some breakfast treats are definitely worth waiting for. This sinful dish can be yours for $5.99.
5. The Crystal Palace – Main Street U.S.A – This is the perfect early morning dining option for small-fries. Start your morning off in this beautiful Victorian-themed glasshouse while spending some quality time with Winnie the Pooh and friends. The buffet on offer during breakfast is brimming with favorites including a make-your-own omelette station, fresh baked pastries as well as pancakes and everyone’s favorite- Mickey Waffles! The Crystal Palace’s location at the top of Main Street makes it a beautiful morning walk and a convenient location to head on over to your favorite Frontierland and Adventureland attractions. Dining here will set guests back $35 – $59 per adult or 1 Table Service dining credit for those on the Disney dining plan.
6. Be Our Guest – Fantasyland – This early morning dining location is an absolute must-do for my family every time we visit the parks. Not only are the surroundings of The Beast’s Castle a magical way to start your Magic Kingdom day but for those on a Disney Dining Plan, this restaurant only counts as 1 Quick Service Credit. That being said, they still take advanced dining reservations so it is essential that you make your reservations as far out as possible. A fun technological treat at Be Our Guest is that you can actually order your food online in advance. Guests can make selections at home using the My Disney Experience app and when you arrive for your meal, your order “magically” shows up at your table.
7. Gaston’s Tavern – New Fantasyland – The home of ooey gooey Cinnamon rolls and a delightful frozen apple juice drink called Le Fou’s Brew, this cozy little Fantasyland quick service spot can actually be a great place to watch the Magic Kingdom wake up in the morning. The theming is fantastic and a must-see for Beauty and the Beast fans. Its central location just down the lane from the Seven Dwarves Mine Train and close to Under the Sea: The Journey of the Little Mermaid makes it a great spot to stop, refuel, examine those park maps and plot your next move. The Tavern is open daily from 9am.
There is definitely no shortage of amazing eateries to keep you fueled up during your Disney visit but those on this list are a few of our must-do morning favorites. Try them out during your next visit.
Thinking about a Disney visit? Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Have you found the information in this article helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels I can keep track of important dates so that you don’t have to worry about deadlines passing you by. My concierge-level service also means that I’ll be on hand to find your perfect package, help you land hard to get dining and Fastpass reservations and can even apply discounts to your reservations (even after you’ve booked) so that you are always getting the best deals out there. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. You’d pay the same as if you were to book directly with Disney. Get in touch at 1-800-801-4025 at firstname.lastname@example.org or following along on Facebook for more details.
Image copyright Disney
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019