If you’re visiting Walt Disney World in the lead-in to Christmas then you’ll definitely want to purchase Memory Maker to capture your family’s festive holiday snaps. One of the best perks of this Disney PhotoPass package is checking your downloads to see what amazing Disney details have made their way into your photos. To give you just a taste of the fun and festive Magic Shots you’ll find across the theme parks in the lead-in to Christmas, check out our list of 7 Must Have Magic Shots.
1. Neeko Present – Animal Kingdom – (pictured) This fun Magic Shot features Meeko, the sidekick of Pocahontas making some Christmas mischief.
2. Prep and Landing Christmas Ornament – Disney’s Hollywood Studios – If “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” is on your Disney World must-do list than you’ll recognize these two cuddly elves as the stars of the show. PhotoPass photographers on Sunset Boulevard are offering up these Magic Shots which put you at the center of a Hollywood Studios-themed Christmas ornament.
3. Mistletoe – Epcot – This fun, under the mistletoe shot is being offered up at various locations throughout Epcot this Holiday Season.
4. Coco Animated Magic Shot – Mexico Pavilion Epcot – This November and December, Disney will be celebrating the opening of its latest film Coco. For fans of the film, the Mexican Pavilion will be the place to be with lots of fun touches that pay homage to the film. Among them is this fun animated shot that PhotoPass photographers in the area will be offering featuring Dante the dog.
5. Snow Globe – Magic Kingdom – Stop in front of Cinderella’s Castle during your Christmas Magic Kingdom visit and ask for this special shot placing your family in the center of a Disney-themed snow globe!
6. Holiday Tinker Bell – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Magic Kingdom – If you’ll be at Mickey’s Christmas bash over the next few weeks then be sure to ask for this Magic Shot exclusive to party guests. It features the lovable Tinker Bell in all of her Christmas finery.
7. Zero – Haunted Mansion – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Magic Kingdom – Fans of Nightmare Before Christmas will definitely want to stop by the Haunted Mansion during party night to snap up this special animated shot.
Magic Shots are available as part of a Disney Memory Maker package. Memory Maker also entitles guests to unlimited downloads of ride photos, character greetings or any other shots snapped by PhotoPass photographers during your stay. The cost to add Memory Maker to your Walt Disney World vacation package is $169 if purchased 3-days in advance or $199 if purchased during your visit.
Keep following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Disney Christmas 2017 news and updates.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to working with you you to organize lots of special seasonal activities to make your Christmas at Disney truly magical. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019