With this year’s Halloween parties in full swing, there has been an amazing buzz regarding incredible treats Disney has created exclusively for party guests. From cheesecake and waffles to ice cream and cupcakes there’s an amazing array of goodies you’ll be dying to sink your teeth in to. To give you just a taste of the devilishly delicious treats on offer here’s 7 of our favorites from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
1.Jack Skellington Push Pops – These beautiful treats feature vanilla panna cotta layered with chocolate cake, topped with crisp chocolate pearls and white chocolate bust of Jack Skellington. You’ll find it on party nights at Sleepy Hollow.
2. Mickey Pumpkin Cheesecake Domes – This treat almost looks too good to eat but those who tuck in won’t be disappointed. The cheesecake domes are comprised of a graham cracker streusel base, and an orange and white chocolate glaze. They also come gently topped with a Mickey face. Head over to Gaston’s Tavern or Main Street Bakery to pick up yours!
3. Pumpkin Mickey Waffles – This decadent Mickey-shaped treat features pumpkin flavored batter, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce. You’ll also find it at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square.
4. Candy Corn Ice Cream – This Halloween-inspired treat combines the lovely look of candy corn with Magic Kingdom’s delicious soft serve. The treat has been a party favorite since it was first unveiled in 2013. You can pick yours up at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland.
5. Haunted Mansion Portrait Desserts – These are fun treats that you can have fun collecting as you make your way around the Magic Kingdom on party night. The Haunted Mansion desserts come in four different varieties featuring four different flavors and artwork. Here’s where you’ll find them (in order of their picture)
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Liberty Square Market – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Storybook Treats – chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Aloha Isle – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait.
6. Worms in Dirt – If you want to tuck into this spooky Halloween treat then head on over to Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe in Frontierland. The snack consists of a chocolate gravestone made with chocolate cake and chocolate mousse, chocolate glaze and is topped with Oreo crumbles and gummy candy!
7. Mickey Halloween Cupcake – Another reason to head over to Main Street Bakery is to sample one of these amazing treats. The Mickey Halloween Cupcake is comprised of chocolate cake filled with purple marshmallow fluff, topped with orange vanilla buttercream, festive sprinkles and a white chocolate scarecrow Mickey.
If you’re heading to one of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties in the month ahead then be sure to give a few of these festive treats a try. The park maps handed out at the party also include the specialty treats on our list and so you can remember where to find them. .
Thinking about a visit to Disney World for Halloween? There are still great 2017 packages to be had and 2018 packages are now available to book. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on-hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. I’ll work with you to create a bespoke itinerary perfectly tailored to the needs of your family. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019