This weekend marks the official opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and our very own Chip is one the scene sharing a first glimpse at all of the amazing attractions, scenery, merchandise and of course food you’ll find in this playful of new land! That’s why we’re so excited to share with you this sneak peek of some of the many incredible eats you’ll find at Disney’s newest Quick Service restaurant Woody’s Lunch Box!
1. Raspberry and Chocolate Hazelnut Lunch Box Tarts – (pictured above). Like Pop-Tarts done Disney-style these sweet treats are sure to please kids of all ages and are available throughout the day. There is Raspberry Marmalade stuffed version coated with strawberry fondant and crispy pearls. Chocolate lovers will want to opt for the chocolate hazelnut version which is topped with a maple fondant and candied bacon. Either version will set visitors back $3.29.
2. Banana Split Yoghurt Parfait – Those looking for a light and healthy breakfast will definitely want to pick up one of these delicious parfaits. Available only in the am, this morning treat is made up of vanilla yoghurt with delicious layers of pineapple, strawberries and banana. It’s topped with honey, granola and dark chocolate chips and can be yours for $5.99.
3. S’more French Toast Sandwich – We definitely know where we are heading from breakfast next time we are at Hollywood Studios if for no other reason than to get our hands on this tasty morning treat. This sandwich is made up of grilled custard soaked Brioche encrusted with Graham Cracker crumbs and filled with marshmallow and chocolate ganache. The cost is $7.99.
4. Totchos – Moving over to the Lunch/Dinner Menu, we think this tator tot treat looks mighty delicious. For $8.99 this dish will definitely tide you over while you roam the parks and is made up of potato barrels topped with beef and bean chili, shredded cheese and signature Questo with tomato and corn chips. Rounding out the dish is sour cream and green onions.
5. Monte Cristo – One of the highlights of the menu at Woody’s Lunch Box is definitely their take on the Monte Cristo sandwich. This entree is made of grilled custard soaked Brioche bread, thick-sliced smoked turkey breast, ham, raspberry marmalade, Dijon mustard and melted swiss cheese. It’s served with a side of potato barrels. The cost of this treat is $11.49.
6. Beef Brisket Sandwich – Another highlight of the lunch/dinner menu is the Beef Brisket Sandwich. It’s made up of sliced smoked bacon, pickles, BBQ sauce, melted Cheddar and Monterey Jack Cheese and comes on Grilled Sourdough. This savory treat comes in at $12.99.
7. Souvenir Alien Sipper – Based on the popularity of the Enchanted Rose Cup and those unveiled at this year’s Flower & Garden Festival, this new Alien Sipper is sure to please. You can fill it with your choice of classic fountain beverages for $14.99 or we recommend that you opt for the Mystic Portal Punch which is a combination of Mountain Berry Blast Powerade and lemon-lime and tangerine flavoring for $16.19.
These are just a taste of the many incredible dishes you’ll find at Woody’s Lunch Box. Be sure to head on over there next time you’re at Hollywood Studios and try them out for yourself. We dont’ think you’ll be disappointed.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Disney Addicts and our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Walt Disney World news and updates.
Thinking about a visit to Disney? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at Disneyland. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019