For those thinking about experiencing a Disney Cruise, the 7-night sailings available aboard the Disney Fantasy are the perfect length for families to see do and explore so many things both onboard this magnificent ship and at the each of the stunning a tropical ports-of-call. So whether you’ve already booked your 7-night itinerary or are wondering whether a cruise of this length is right for you, here’s just some of the ways that you can make your time sailing with Disney a magical vacation to remember.
1. Pick Your Perfect Itinerary. The Disney Fantasy offers both Eastern and Western Caribbean Cruises . Both options give passengers a wonderful taste of the tropics but its important to find the ports-of-call that you think will work best for your group. Stops on the Eastern itinerary include: Tortola (British Virgin Islands), St. Thomas (U.S. Virgin Islands) and Disney’s Private Island Castaway Cay. Western stops include Cozumel (Mexico), Grand Cayman, Falmouth Jamaica (on some), Key West, FL (on some) and Disney’s Castawy Cay. Cruises depart from Port Canaveral, Miami and Galveston. So go on a fun fact-finding mission with your family and decide which destinations are going to work well for you.
2. Find your favorite Port Adventures. The Disney Fantasy is brimming with activities to do while onboard but Port Excursions offer the best opportunity to really make your cruise your own by selecting from an amazing range of activities with something designed to appeal to travelers of all ages. Whether is petting stingrays in Grand Cayman, discovering a Hidden Grotto in Cozumel or going on a Zipline Adventure in Jamaica the possibilities are endless.
3. Take time to enjoy the on-board entertainment. Guests sailing aboard the Disney Fantasy won’t want to miss out on the amazing entertainment options taking place nightly at the Walt Disney Theater. Head to Aggrabar with Alladdin and friends during the Disney’s Aladdin- A Musical Spectacular. See many of your favorite Disney friends including: Rapunzel, Mulan, Hercules, Pinocchio, Mary Poppins and Princess Tiana druing the Disney Wishes and Disney Believe stage shows. You’ll have Broadway-caliber performances at your fingertips and their included in the cost of cruising!
4. Indulge your sweet tooth. The Disney Fantasy recently underwent upgrades to some of its central amenities and here’s one that will definitely have your mouth watering. Sweet On You and ice cream parlor like no other was inspired by the iconic Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts and features hand-crafted gelato and ice cream, specialty sundaes, chocolate truffles made from scratch and enough candy to keep you kids up well past bedtime.
5. Shop Til You Drop. You no longer have to travel to NYC’s Fifth Avenue or Rodeo Drive to shop like a VIP. The highly esteemed Tiffany & Co has opened up a boutique right on board the Disney Fantasy. Here guests will find the brands incredible collection of jewelry, luxury accessories and of course diamonds!
6. Channel the Force at Star Wars: Command Post – The perfect place to drop off the kids while adults enjoy a little private time. The kids club aboard the Disney Fantasy provides kids with an out-of-this-world experience. The recent addition of the Star Wars: Command Post gives junior cruisers an opportunity to train right along side some of their favorite Star Wars heroes and help them in their missions against the First Order.
7. Take some adult time to unwind – Who says Disney cruises are just for kids. While your little ones are off being trained in the ways of the force why not spend an afternoon being pampered at Disney Fantasy’s Senses Spa, enjoy an Adults only dinner at Palo or Remy or kick back and enjoy some bubbly at Oh La La champagne lounge. Make time for you and watch all of those cares and worries just wash away.
For a closer look at some of the amazing enhancements recently made to the Disney Fantasy check out this video.
With all of the the amazing activities both on-board and on-shore there’s never been a better time to go on a 7-night Disney Cruise. With itineraries available through until December of 2018, there’s also plenty of choices for those looking to find an option that fits your budget and your schedule.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Disney Addicts Past Writers and Friends (see all)
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019
- 10 Commonly Asked Questions About Booking A Walt Disney World Vacation - June 16, 2019
- New Attractions coming to Walt Disney World - June 14, 2019