Whether you’re at Disney Springs this holiday season looking for a special sweet treat to give as a gift, or simply looking to take a break and indulge a bit in between your holiday shopping, there is no shortage of fantastic options. To give you just a taste of the amazing treats you’ll find at Disney Springs this Holiday Season here is 8 of our favorite seasonal goodies.
1. Gingerbread Cupcake – Sprinkles Bakery – This beloved Disney Springs bakery is spreading a bit of Yuletide cheer in the lead-in to Christmas with this super delicious Gingerbread Cupcake. This fragrant spiced ginger cake is topped with cream cheese frosting, dusted with cinnamon sugar and adorned with a gingerbread man.
2. Chocolate Holiday Trees – The Ganachery – Got a special someone with a sweet tooth? Then why not pick up one of these beautiful chocolate trees at The Ganachery. They’re comprised of several layers of chocolate decorated with crispy pearl ornaments and doused with powdered sugar.
3. Gingerbread Chai Tea Latte – Tea Traders Cafe – One of our favorite drinks to sip while we Christmas Shop, this comforting chai latte is infused with the delicious taste of gingerbread and other seasonal spices giving it that perfect taste (and smell) of the holidays.
4. Peppermint Macarons – Amorette’s Patisserie – The perfect tiny treat for friends or co-workers these Peppermint Macarons at Amorette’s are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. They are made with a sweet chocolate filling that serves as the perfect complement to the peppermint base.
5. Peppermint Bark Sundae- Ghirardelli – Speaking of peppermint, the delectable melt-in-your-mouth peppermint squares are officially “in season” over at Ghirardelli. You can pick up a pack for stocking stuffers or stop and indulge in a delicious peppermint sundae where tasty ice cream and peppermint bark combine for that perfect holiday snack.
6. Ornament Dome Cakes – Amorette’s Patisserie – A holiday goodie that is almost too pretty to eat, these mini dome cakes retail for $8.00 and are made up of chocolate chiffon cake, dark chocolate bourbon mousse and marshmallow chocolate mousse. The cake is then covered with teal green icing and adorned with beautiful glittery snowflakes.
7. Occhio di Bue Cookies – Vivoli il Gelato – Celebrate the holidays Italian style with these delicious seasonal cookies available for a limited time at Vivoli il Gelato. These speciality cookies are even made with Orange Blossom honey from Savannah Bee Co., also at Disney Springs.
8. Seasonal Gourmet Apples – Goofy’s Candy Company or Disney’s Candy Cauldron – Watch the smiles on their faces when you surprise the little ones in your life with these speciality apples themed after some of your favorite Disney characters including Mickey, Minnie, Olaf and Sandy Claws. Each of the apples are dipped in chocolate and decorated with sugar, marshmallows and icing. Its the ultimate Christmas indulgence for those with a holiday sweet tooth.
These are just some of the many amazing treats you’ll find at Disney Springs this Holiday Season. Keep following along with Disney Addicts and with our sister site Chip and Co. for the latest in Disney Christmas 2017 news and updates.
Planning a visit to Disney World? Vacation packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019