Walt Disney World can be an amazing place for foodies, yet not all dining options are created equal. Here are 8 of the best table service options for dining at Walt Disney World. We recommend using your My Disney Experience app to add these restaurants to your Advance Dining Reservations (or ADR as they’re commonly referred to as), which you are able to book 180 days in advance.
8. Be Our Guest – Recently, Be Our Guest Restaurant became a Signature Restaurant and adopted a three-course, prix fixe dinner menu. Be Our Guest gives visitors the chance to dine in the Beasts enchanted castle and is beautifully themed. Breakfast and lunch are also offered at Be Our Guest as quick service meals, although reservations are still recommended. During dinner, The Beast makes a special appearance and guests are able to pose for a picture with him after their meal. Be Our Guest is located in Fantasyland inside Disney’s Magic Kingdom.
7. Cinderella’s Royal Table- It’s hard to think of a more magical place to dine than inside Cinderella Castle, which is exactly where you will find Cinderella’s Royal Table, a Signature Dining Restaurant located in Fantasyland inside of Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Here, you’ll be hosted by Cinderella herself along with more of your favorite Disney Princesses who make their way through the dining room visiting with guests. Cinderella’s Royal Table is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and books up very fast. You will truly feel like Disney Royalty while dining here.
6. Tiffins- Located just outside Pandora inside of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Tiffins offers a unique cultural dining experience with an art-gallery vibe. Challenge your taste buds and go for something adventurous or stick to one of the more approachable options, Tiffins caters to both with a delightful menu. You will find impeccable attention to detail here, from impressive presentation to a confluence of flavors, making Tiffins one of our top Walt Disney World table service restaurants.
5. Yachtsman Steakhouse- Yachtsman Steakhouse is a Signature Restaurant located at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. Inside you will find a New England themed steakhouse with beautiful woods and elegant accents that create a sophisticated yet casual dining atmosphere. The obvious star of this restaurant is the steak, with many hand-cut and aged options to choose from. Yachtsman Steakhouse should be included in any meat-lovers advanced dining reservations.
4. California Grill- California Grill, located inside Disney’s Contemporary Resort, serves up some of the best meals along with some of the most breathtaking views of any Walt Disney World Restaurant. California Grill is a diverse “California-fusion” inspired Signature Dining Restaurant with a very eclectic menu. Whether you’re in the mood for sushi or Filet of Beef, California Grill has it all. Brunch and dinner are both served here, and if you are lucky enough to reserve a window seat at the right time, you will have a near-perfect view of the Happily Ever After Fireworks Show. We recommend booking a reservation as early as possible, as California Grill is very popular and in high demand.
3. Jiko-The Cooking Place- Located inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, this Signature Dining Restaurant offers a unique ambiance with wood-burning ovens, alluring spices and a menu consisting of African, Indian and Mediterranean cuisine. For wine-lovers, Jiko also boasts one of the most expansive South African wine lists in the United States. You will be blown away by the robust flavors and attention to detail found at Jiko.
2. Monsieur Paul- Monsieur Paul is a Signature Dining Restaurant located inside Epcot in the France Pavilion of the World Showcase. This elegant and classic French restaurant is found on the second floor upstairs from Les Chefs de France and is only open for dinner. Your tastebuds should be prepared for a dining experience full of culture and flavor while dining at Monsieur Paul, one of the most gourmet restaurants found in any of the Walt Disney World parks. Monsieur Paul also offers beautiful views of the World Showcase and an extensive wine list. Monsieur Paul is the perfect setting for a romantic special occasion or if you are just desiring a fine dining experience within a Disney park.
1. Victoria & Alberts- If you are looking for the most ultimate, high-end, fine dining experience Walt Disney World has to offer- look no further than Victoria & Alberts. Nestled inside the beautiful Grand Floridian Resort, Victoria & Alberts is easily one of the most luxurious and award-winning restaurants on Disney property. Prepare for a culinary adventure extraordinaire as you are transported back to an era when dining was a sophisticated ritual with impeccable white-clothed service. Global markets are sourced daily to yield the finest and freshest fish, meats and produce to create the culinary masterpieces found here. At Victoria & Alberts, you will find tradition blended with innovation to bring guests a truly unique, one-of-a-kind dining experience. While also boasting the title of one of the most expensive meals on Disney property, the cuisine, service, and attention to detail are second to none. If you are lucky enough to include Victoria & Alberts on your advanced dining reservation list, rest assured you will not be disappointed. Please note that Victoria & Alberts does not participate in the Disney Dining Plan and a dress code is in effect.
So whether you are planning an extravagant meal for a special occasion, trying to expand your palate with worldly flavors, or just looking to have a nice break from exploring the parks, Walt Disney World has all your dining needs covered!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.