When we think of Disney, it’s only natural to think of the iconic and popular Disney Princesses. These princesses transcend time and continue to be popular and sought after year after year. For many children (and some adults) meeting these princesses or even just seeing them in person, can be the absolute highlight of their Walt Disney World vacation. Fortunately, whether it’s at a meet-and-greet location or a special character meal, Disney World offers many opportunities for us to have one on one interactions with our favorite princesses. Here’s where to find some of your favorite Disney Princesses at Walt Disney World.
- Anna & Elsa- Queen Elsa and Princess Anna sign autographs and pose for photos at the Royal Sommerhus located in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot. The Meet-and-Greet area opens daily at 9 am, and while there is no FastPass+ available for the experience, it does open early for Extra Magic Hours. Another opportunity to see Anna and Elsa is found at the Frozen Sing-Along show at Hollywood Studios. Although the show does not provide the opportunity to meet Elsa or Anna, you will be able to sing along with them to some of your favorite Frozen songs! Currently, Anna and Elsa are not appearing in any character meals.
- Ariel- Princess Ariel has a permanent meet-and-greet location called Ariel’s Grotto, found in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom. FastPass+ is available and recommended for this Meet-and-Greet and Photopass photographers are also on-site. At this location, Ariel can be found in her mermaid form. Ariel can also be found (in human form) at Trattoria al Forno’s Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast, located at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort, and also may appear during the princess meals at Cinderella’s Royal Table (Magic Kingdom) and Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway Pavilion, Epcot).
- Aurora– Princess Aurora, or otherwise known as Sleeping Beauty, is available for meet-and-greets at Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom and at certain times throughout the day in Epcot’s France Pavilion. Photopass photographers can be found at both locations to capture your special moments. Aurora also often appears during the princess meals at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot and Cinderella’s Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom. My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort is another experience that features Princess Aurora.
- Belle- Belle stars in a unique experience at the Magic Kingdom called Enchanted Tales with Belle. This attraction is a combination of a meet-and-greet and a storytelling experience. FastPass+ is available and recommended for this attraction. Belle is also available for meet-and-greets at select times throughout the day in the France pavilion at Epcot. Although there is currently no character meal that guarantees Belle as a part of the line-up, she does frequently appear during the princess meals at Cinderella’s Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom. Belle also is known to greet guests and appear for photos at the entrance of Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot. Coming January 2020 is a brand new Beauty and the Beast sing-along coming to Epcot’s France Pavilion.
- Cinderella- Princess Fairytale Hall located in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom is home to the Cinderella meet-and-greet. FastPass+ is available for this experience and Photopass photographers are also on hand. Cinderella also meets guests and poses for photos during the princess meals at Cinderella’s Royal Table, located inside Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom. This classic princess can also be found at Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare located in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
- Jasmine- Princess Jasmine signs autographs and poses for photos at specific times throughout the day at the Agrabah Bazaar in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom. Jasmine also hosts a meet-and-greet near Restaurant Marrakesh in the Morrocco Pavilion at Epcot. Princess Jasmine is very often included in the line-up of princesses present for Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot’s Norway Pavilion.
- Rapunzel- The Tangled star also hosts a meet-and-greet at Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom. FastPass+ and Photopass photographers are available for this experience. Rapunzel can also be found posing for photos and mingling with guests at Trattoria al Forno’s Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort.
- Snow White- You guessed it! This classic Disney Princess can also be found at Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom. We recommend checking to make sure she will be holding meet-and-greets during your visit, as she is not guaranteed to be there every day. Snow White is also almost always included in the line-up of princesses featured during the princess meals at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Banquet Hall. Snow White also stars in Storybook Dining at Artist Point located inside Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Epcot also hosts a meet-and-greet featuring Snow White in the German Pavilion at various times throughout the day.
- Tiana- Princess Tiana can also be found at Magic Kingdom’s Princess Fairytale Hall. FastPass+ and Photopass photographers are available for this meet-and-greet. At this time, Princess Tiana is not featured in any character dining, although we would love to see her included someday!
We hope you are now equipped with the information to find and meet all of your favorite Disney Princesses!
*Note- Disney does not announce exact line-ups of princesses that will be present at Cinderella’s Royal Table or Akershus Royal Banquet Hall and the characters included are subject to change.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- These 5 Disney Resorts Really Get into the Holiday Spirit! - November 7, 2022
- Spending the Holidays at Disney World- You Won’t Want to Miss These Experiences and Activities! - November 2, 2022
- Get to Know Your Favorite Spooky Haunted Mansion Characters! - October 31, 2022