If you’re reading this article, then chances are you’ll be hitting up Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at some point over the next two months! For most visitors, the emphasis is certainly on enjoying all of the special events like the Once Upon a Christmastime Parade or Holiday Wishes, but did you know many of the classic attractions remain open exclusively for party guests? As a matter of fact, a nice perk of the Party is that because it’s an exclusive ticketed event, the lines for these rides are usually minimal. So if you didn’t get to ride Peter Pan’s flight during the day because lines were 90 minutes long, now’s your chance. Here’s a list of Magic Kingdom attractions and restaurants that should remain open during your visit.
Magic Kingdom Attractions Open During Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party:
Attractions – Party nights can be a great time to enjoy some of your favorite Walt Disney World attractions. Not only is there something extra magical about riding them at night but the lines are usually much shorter. Only select attractions remain open during the party. Here’s a list of those that will remain open this year (2017).
Main Street U.S.A:
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Jingle Cruise (pictured)
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Splash Mountain -(only after it opens from refurbishment on November 17th)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Country Bear Jamboree – Frontierland
- Haunted Mansion
- it’s a small world
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Space Mountain
- Astro Orbiter
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority People Mover
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Monters Inc. Laugh Floor
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking your next Disney holiday with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plot out your perfect holiday, work with you to come up with unique ways to make your holiday truly your own, and make sure that you are always getting the best deals and discounts (even after you’ve booked.) Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image copyright Disney
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started Now for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
- How Does Lost and Found Work at Disney World? - December 19, 2021
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019