Disney Springs is a great place to head to on your day off from the parks. If you’re anxious about where to start your day as you enter this massive shopping district, fear not! We’ve gone through each menu and found the most delicious Breakfast and Brunch options for you to fuel up.
- Amorette’s PatisserieKnown for its sweets, this lovely dessert haven has a selection of crepes to choose from! From the mouth-watering “Caprese Crape” to the sweet-tooths “Strawberry and Crème Crêpe” (as well as others) – you won’t be sorry you stopped here first. Grab a Joffrey’s Coffee™ Latte to go and enjoy Disney Springs!
- Earl Of Sandwich®I know of some fans that believe it is a staple of every visit to Disney Springs to stop at Earl of Sandwich – and they’re not wrong! The place has its charm. It is packed around lunch-time, but the breakfast options are just as delicious! Classic breakfast sandwiches such as the “Breakfast BLT” and “Bacon, Egg ‘n’ Cheddar” are served hot. But if you’ve come to Earl of Sandwich and are not craving an actual sandwich – they have Made-to-Order Omelets as well as a Strawberry Yogurt Parfait.
- Pepe by José AndrésThey don’t state they have breakfast or brunch options on their menu – but when you check, a breakfast sandwich is there in black and white! Fine, it’s just a B.E.L.T, but it comes in 3 different sizes depending on how hungry you are, but if your family is starving for lunch while your craving breakfast – enjoy a nice sandwich and know you’ve secretly won.
- Vivoli il GelatoJust by the name, you might pass this as a breakfast option. But if you are a waffle fan, stop by for available versions like the Classic, Fruit or Nutella. Oh, how silly, I forgot to mention they have an option with scoops of gelato – one or two scoops – depending on how daring you are. On another note, if you have been searching Disney Springs for a breakfast to go – also try the “Coffee and Croissant Combo” – sold here as well.
- D-Luxe BurgerI can list all the familiar breakfast options D-Luxe has to offer, but I feel like one takes the spotlight. Breakfast POUTINE. It comes with “Fried Egg, Sausage Gravy, and Wisconsin Cheese Curds”. With a description like that, probably served with a side of “Love” as well.
- AristoCrêpesI love a Disney pun. Sweet and Savory Crêpes galore. If you’re a S’mores fan like myself, please be sure to try their S’mores Crepe made with “Toasted Marshmallow Crème, Chocolate Sauce and Graham Cracker Crumbs”. But if you’re looking for something off the beaten path, check out their Beef Crêpe, made with “Horseradish Cream, Baby Spinach, and Sharp Cheddar”. You can’t go wrong either way.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’Why don’t we eat Deviled Eggs for breakfast all the time? You can order them here with some House-made Doughnuts and your choice of a Rise n’ Shine Cocktail. There are plenty of features such as “Fried Egg and Avocado Toast”, “Hush Puppy Benedict”, and much more for everyone in the family to enjoy!
- Wolfgang Puck® Express at Disney Springs MarketplaceKnown for its sit down, this express option is another great stop for breakfast on the quick! Looking for the classic breakfasts you know and love? Stop by Wolfgang Puck Express.
- STK OrlandoOffered Saturday and Sunday, STK has a delicious brunch menu. But let’s start with the most important option, “Cinnamon Monkey Bread” – oh yes, and it comes with cream cheese frosting. They also have amazing entrees as well, such as the “Crab Cakes Benedict”, “Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes”, “Fried Chicken & Funnel Cake”, and the “Old School” – which is “eggs, thick-cut bacon, fingerling potato home fries.”. Feel like you might cry a little just reading those options? Don’t worry, me too. If that wasn’t enough, they have boozy brunch cocktails to pair your fantastic meals with.
- Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and RestaurantI could try and describe the entire brunch menu at Raglan Road, but could never do it justice. Irish Egg, Kiss Before Shrimp, Salmon Prone to Waffling, Le Toast Tastee, The Happy Marriage Omelet – I feel like I am naming children’s books! Regardless, each option is unforgettable and maybe deserves its own tale. Head into Ragland Road, grab a Strawberry Fields Mimosa, and dream of Ireland.
- Wine Bar George – A Restaurant & BarWine Country Brunch – through and through. A great place to get your breakfast and brunch staples – with a bit of a twist. Check out their “House-made Buttermilk Biscuits”, as well as French Toast made with “brioche, mascarpone, and caramel sauce”. Their menu has a variety of perfect picks for you and your family.
- Terralina Crafted ItalianWant to know what a Breakfast Pizza is all about? Terralina has arrived to help you answer that question. It comes with Sausage, Peppers, Mozzarella, and Scrambled Eggs. It sounds like a perfect match with their delicious Mimosas. Not to be forgotten are their Steak and Eggs and Bloody Mary’s. If you’re looking for something simple but nevertheless delightful, they offer a lovely Egg Frittata as well!
- Maria & Enzo’s RistoranteOn Sunday at Maria & Enzo’s – everything changes. Nutella stuffed French Toast? An Italian Breakfast Board? Chicken Parmesan Panino? The menu is if Brunch and Italian Cruisine got together and lived happily ever after. If you are looking for a foodie moment, this is it. This is your place. Just looking at this menu, you will start to crave things you’ve never tasted before. So stop by and enjoy.
- PaddlefishNot everything is all seafood here. Sunday brunch at Paddlefish has a lovely option called “The King Meets the Captain” – due to the fact that it is “Peanut Butter and Banana-stuffed French Toast crusted with everyone’s favorite Breakfast Cereal, fresh Berry Compote”. What is there not to like about that sentence. If you come to Paddlefish and are looking for a bit of sea in your food, try the “Crab and Asparagus Benedict”. It’s everything you’ve ever wanted for brunch.
Disney Springs has plenty of places to stop by and grab a great meal to start your day. Hopefully, we’ve helped make that easier for you! Enjoy and happy eating!
Latest posts by Danielle H (see all)
- 6 of the Best Ways to Unleash Your Inner Pirate at Walt Disney World - September 19, 2019
- 42 Park Rides and their Matching Attractions - September 15, 2019
- 12 Places to Get Drinks at Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach - September 8, 2019