We’ve been there. You’ve spent a day walking in the hot Florida sun. You’re sweaty, you’re tired, and you just want to head over to a nice kiosk, bar or lounge and grab a drink that you DESERVE. But where to go? We’ve solved that for you! We have gone through all the carts, lounges, and bars Epcot has to offer and found those perfectly themed beverages for you!
- Rose & Crown PubAt the Rose & Crown, the options are abundant. Bar food, amazing cocktails, ports, whiskeys, and sangrias are available of course. The stars here are the pub blends – which are available in pints… as they should be! With classics like Boddingtons, Guinness, and Bass Ale – you are sure to be pleased no matter what you get.
- Fife & Drum TavernA nice dip into America will bring you to the Fife & Drum. Stop by for the Frozen Red Stag Lemonade. 3 classic beer await you there as well.
- GelatiBeer fans, grab the Italian favorite, Moretti, on your stop at this kiosk. There’s also a great selection of wine and a delightful Italian Red Wine Sangria.
- L’Artisan des GlacesI had to make sure to make room for this on my list. A very important Ice Cream Martini comes with “2 Scoops, with a shot of Grand Marnier, Whipped Cream Vodka or Rum”. Anything that helps me cross off dessert and drinks at once is a winner in my book.
- Test Track Cool WashOpened seasonally, this is a great stop to get slushies with a kick! Your slushies partner is a choice between whiskey, vodka and spiced rum!
- Promenade RefreshmentsThis spot is very humble and provides a variety of beers. Some Florida locals such as Key West Sunset Ale, and some nationwide favorites.
- La Cava del TequilaTequila is in the name and this spot disappoint. 9 Margaritas and 5 cocktails line the menu. Among the 9 – enjoy Wild Passion Fruit or Horchata. There are a variety of flavors sure to please everyone in your group. The cocktails are sure to impress as well. Sip on a limited edition La Cava’s Soul made with “Ancestral Mexican Corn White Whiskey, Cantaloupe Purée and Aperol Liqueur” or the #lacavanegroni made with “12 Week Aged Negroni in Tequila Avión 44 Barrel”. Both will leave you buzzing for more!
- Refreshment PortHit this spot after breakfast to get your hands on the Stow Away Mary – a classic bloody mary loaded with “Pimento-stuffed Olives, Cherry Tomato, Celery, Jumbo Shrimp and Smokehouse Jerky”. If you’re looking for something a little lighter, grab a Dragon Berry Refresher – made with Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum, it is sure to brighten your morning.
- Joy of TeaTea is not the only drink featured at this kiosk! Specialty cocktails with great flavors such as lychee and cantaloupe are a hit here, among others! Also, check out the two Chinese beers located here – Foo Draft and Tsing Tao.
- Choza de MargaritaPlenty of Margaritas to choose from at Choza de Margarita. If you prefer on the rocks, check out The Mayan – made with “El Velo Blanco Tequila, Grapefruit Liqueur, Elderflower, Lemon Juice, Cardamom, and Peychaud Bitters and Ginger Beer”, among others. If frozen is more your vibe, Fiesta is a combination of their Wild Strawberry, Wild Lime, and Mango Loco margs.
- Les Vins des Chefs de FranceFind native French wine (such as Bordeaux Château La Chataignière) and beers (Kronenbourg 1644) at this cart! They also advertise 3 specialty drinks – the Orange Slush (made with Grand Marnier, Rum and Grey Goose Orange and Orange Juice), Citron (Grey Goose Citron, Vodka and Lemonade), and a Le Geant Slush – with your choice of Grand Marnier or Grey Goose Citron Shot.
- SommerfestAt Sommerfest – grab one beer or a whole flight. Take in the best of Germany at this little kiosk, whether it be for some suds or a nice pinot noir (August Kesseler). Be sure to pick up a delicious frankfurter to pair with and thank yourself later.
- UK Beer CartHave you truly been to the UK (in Epcot), if you haven’t stopped at a kiosk and grabbed a beer? The Bass Ale Draft and the Harp Lager Draft are two cornerstones for this cart. If beer’s not your thing, try Magner’s Pear Cider or Frozen Pimm’s Lemonade which should leave you equally refreshed.
- Popcorn in CanadaThere’s not only popcorn at this stand. Moosehead Draft, Blanche de Chambly, and La Fin Du Monde Draft are all Canadian beers you can enjoy with your popcorn or ketchup chips!
- Kabuki CafeKirin Ichiban, Asahi Super Dry, Kirin Light, and Sapporo Premium are all great Japanese beers found here! Such a great location to cross off some amazing international beers from your checklist. Sake, both cold and hot can be found here as well.
- Block & HansThis cart has great choices in American lagers (Blue Point Toasted Lager), IPA’s (Kona Hanalei, Honor Warrior), ales (Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale), ciders (McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider) as well as others. Nothing says classic Americana quite like the Imagination Pink Lemonade – served with Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine, so make sure and grab a glass!
- Tutto Gusto Wine CellarWine fans, look no further. There’s not much to say other than 200 bottles of Italian wine await you here. The ambiance of an Italian wine cellar is sure to transport you as you sip away and enjoy delicious appetizers.
No matter what your boozy tastes are, Epcot gives you plenty of options to drink from. From Mexico to Canada, you can drink around the world, but hopefully, we’ve helped you make that journey a little easier! Be safe and have fun!
Latest posts by Danielle H (see all)
- 6 of the Best Ways to Unleash Your Inner Pirate at Walt Disney World - September 19, 2019
- 42 Park Rides and their Matching Attractions - September 15, 2019
- 12 Places to Get Drinks at Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach - September 8, 2019