Can I book my airfare through Disney Cruise Line to keep everything in one, nice package?
Yes, you absolutely can! However, you will not get much of a say in your flights. And here’s why. The Disney Cruise Line uses “bulk air” when making flight assignments for their guests. Flights are not finalized until 30 days prior to your arrival and they do not make your seat assignments. Once you have your flight information, you will need to contact the airline to have your seating requests noted.
You will be able to access your flight itinerary online approximately 21 days prior to your arrival. (You or your travel agent can call the Air/Sea department once you’ve reached the 30 day mark for this information)
To access your information online:
- Log in at www.disneycruise.com
- Select My Disney Cruise
- Select My Reservation
- Select Retrieve a Reservation
- Enter your access info (confirmation number & date of birth) hit Continue
- Your reservation details will appear including your air information which includes your airline, flight number, ticket number, PNR, departure city, time of arrival, city and date for all flight segments
The Disney Cruise Line makes every effort to get you to the Orlando airport in a timely fashion, but you may be scheduled for connecting flights. If you prefer to fly into Orlando the day prior or specify a direct flight, airline, etc., you may do so by paying a deviation fee.
One of the perks of booking air with Disney Cruise Line as part of your vacation package, it that it includes complimentary ground transportation while in Orlando.
Children under age 2 are not provided with air unless it is specifically requested. Disney Cruise Line will consider the infant to be a “lap child.” Children age 2 and up are required to have a seat on the plane.
The Disney Cruise Line loves to make your trip as effortless and stress-free as possible! Email me at email@example.com to learn more about the Disney Cruise Line and find the perfect sailing for your family!
- What Happens to my Reservation if Disney Prices Increase? - January 8, 2020
- Are There any Buffet Character Dining Experiences at Disney World? - December 30, 2019
- When is the best time to book my flights? - June 18, 2019